Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonfire night tonight!

+6
Numpty 28723
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bonfire night tonight! Empty Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone doing anything?

An excuse for some to go to their local boozer for a few pints and some black peas?

2Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your Favourite night of the year KP.

Burns night being your second favourite. Very Happy

With my track record I'm keeping clear of any naked flames. Although if I did catch fire I'd probably fall into a pond and put myself out.

Last edited by boltonbonce on Thu Nov 05 2015, 16:30; edited 1 time in total

3Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was planning on doing something but I'm sure 74 and breadman will be along soon to find something wrong with this tradition

4Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:36

Stop trying to ruin another thread by instigating a petty squabble, Boggers.

You've tried it on the Black Managers thread but nobody's biting so you thought you'd try again here.

It's boring and nobody other than you gives a shit.

Please stop it.

5Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going to Cockerham bonfire. They always sell ace treacle toffee.

6Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Stop trying to ruin another thread by instigating a petty squabble, Boggers.

You've tried it on the Black Managers thread but nobody's biting so you thought you'd try again here.

It's boring and nobody other than you gives a shit.

Please stop it.

Why are you talking for other people?

7Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Carry on Boggers, Breadman has no rank here.

8Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 16:39

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Play safely kiddies, and remember - breaking the Fireworks Code = Broken Legs.

9Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 17:15

Buille hill for me. Massive bonfire. Huge fireworks display. Fairground for the kids. My council tax pays for it so might as well make the most of it

10Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 17:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pouring down here. I'm staying in.Bonfire night tonight! 214qrlv

11Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:00

boltonbonce wrote:Pouring down here. I'm staying in.Bonfire night tonight! 214qrlv

Wish i could. Got 44 sparklers to get through Very Happy

12Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

does anyone have back street bonfires any more? They don'y have back streets in Manchester so you never see what i remember from my childhood in Halliwell  - loads of little bonfires in back streets and catherine wheels nailed on back gates only to fly off and shoot down the street  Very Happy

13Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:does anyone have back street bonfires any more? They don'y have back streets in Manchester so you never see what i remember from my childhood in Halliwell  - loads of little bonfires in back streets and catherine wheels nailed on back gates only to fly off and shoot down the street  Very Happy
They have no back streets in Manc?

Is it that rough like Liverpool that they gate them off and there is just a ginnel to bring your bin down or is it due to all the semis? Very Happy

When I was a kid, we used to go sticking the bangers in peoples back gates where the hole was to stick your finger through to lift the catch.

I remember when we did it to one girls gate we knew, it set fire to it. Very Happy

14Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:we used to go sticking the bangers in peoples back gates where the hole was to stick your finger through.

You can't help yourself can you.

15Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they have ginnels and entries but they aren't proper bask streets like in Bolton. A lot of them are gated now as well. Even the terraced streets in Manchester by and large don't have back streets

16Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was always one lad I knew at secondary school, a few days after bonfire night he would always appear back at school with burns to his face. Very Happy

Also a few years back I remember the BN doing an article on bonfire night where someone tried showing off lighting one out of the arse and the force of it sucked into there.

He was lucky to be alive as it burnt a lot of his bowel! Shocked

17Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:they have ginnels and entries but they aren't proper bask streets like in Bolton. A lot of them are gated now as well. Even the terraced streets in Manchester by and large don't have back streets
Trouble with that is if you have crap in the back and want to go to the tip, you end up carrying it all back through your house.

18Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hate Bonfire night

19Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate bonfire night. I have two dogs and the noise drives them barking mad.

20Bonfire night tonight! Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:we used to go sticking the bangers in peoples back gates where the hole was to stick your finger through.

You can't help yourself can you.
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum