Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonfire night tonight!

+6
Numpty 28723
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I hate bonfire night. I have two dogs and the noise drives them barking mad.
The last dog we had was absolutely terrified from it, she used to shake constantly and wet herself all the time.

The dog we have now just barks at them.

I'm not a party pooper or anything but it's about time fireworks are banned IMO and just registered displays able to have them.

22Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I'm not a party pooper or anything but it's about time fireworks are banned IMO and just registered displays able to have them.

I agree.

23Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It sounds like the Somme out there.

Some cretin four doors down from me has his dog out in the back garden barking away at the noises.

"Take your fucking dog in you prick"

He seems to have got the message, as the dog has gone in now.

24Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:It sounds like the Somme out there.

Some cretin four doors down from me has his dog out in the back garden barking away at the noises.

"Take your fucking dog in you prick"

He seems to have got the message, as the dog has gone in now.
He must have some fantastic ears Copper from you shouting through the internet! Laughing

25Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:41

We're on our third dog and after two that absolutely hated it and used to physically shake and become gibbering messes, we've finally got one that isn't fazed.

He's actually sat at the patio doors now watching them through the glass.

26Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Both the dogs that I've had have hated this time of year.

The last one used to hole up in his bunker (behind the back of the settee) and I used to join him. I wore a saucepan on my head and sang Vera Lynn songs to him.

27Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:49

Not tempted to get another yet?

28Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Not tempted to get another yet?

I am when I see that RSPCA advert on the tele where absolute scum have made dogs suffer.

I'm not getting another though. I can't devote enough time to one and I will not do half a job with one.

29Bonfire night tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonfire night tonight! Thu Nov 05 2015, 21:00

Fair does.

It's a shame more people don't think like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum