Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

swearing at football matches...

+5
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Reebok_Rebel
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ha, ha, ask Nat about anal sex again Rebel, good way to get shut of her Very Happy

22swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:38

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

largehat wrote:Ha, ha, ask Nat about anal sex again Rebel, good way to get shut of her Very Happy

Is there another kind??

23swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:Ha, ha, ask Nat about anal sex again Rebel, good way to get shut of her Very Happy

your wish is my command Mr Hat...

Nat, have you ever had anal sex?

24swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:40

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mallorca Trotter wrote:

Is there another kind??

Yes, but not for our dear friend Quent.

25swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Looking at losing your virginity then nat? Laughing

No, I just wanted to watch.

26swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:44

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Watch....

I'm not giving away my best moves if you're just gonna sit there and admire me..

27swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Like i said before though, Nats sole purpose on any forum is to create arguments and spoil threads.

Like this one - its a discussion about swearing, In the OP i give the (true) impression that i am a swearer and therefore approve of it.

queue nat, who will automatically post something that's the opposite. she does swear - a lot, on here. thus I can assume she swears in real life.

she also told us she was a virgin on another thread...

she will disrupt a thread until its changed to 'my name is Natasha whittam, I run my own company, once dated David Nugent and im fit as fuck' thread.... then fuck off and WUM on another thread, or start another.

28swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

would you masturbate during the act though?

Mallorca, I think you should do it, at least you could then tell us what natashas fanny looks like Laughing

29swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

would you masturbate during the act though?

Mallorca, I think you should do it, at least you could then tell us what natashas fanny looks like Laughing

....or her dick actually.

on second thoughts, maybe think carefully first.

Im still 60% certain its a short, fat bloke living in a dreamworld...

30swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:50

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Fair point Rebel,

Though you can't play the moral high ground after asking her if she takes it up the ...........

I'm not someone who needs to swear to vent my frustration or release emotion... I've only ever gone to the match with my dad or son, and I respect both far too much to show my skills in the art of bad language...

Do I swear? Yes.... But I'm trained not to at matches..

31swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:51

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Nat is a bloke?

No way.... That photo is a women, and deffo a beautiful one.

Just how I'd imagine Nat..

32swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Like i said before though, Nats sole purpose on any forum is to create arguments and spoil threads.

Like this one - its a discussion about swearing, In the OP i give the (true) impression that i am a swearer and therefore approve of it.

queue nat, who will automatically post something that's the opposite. she does swear - a lot, on here. thus I can assume she swears in real life.

Actually you're wrong.

I do swear, and way too much. But the difference is I know when NOT to swear. If I'm with friends I know I can swear, if I'm with clients obviously I don't. I never swear around my father because he goes mad and I wouldn't swear at a football match if there were kids around.

To say it's acceptable to swear at the football just because it's tradition is ridiculous.

33swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Like i said before though, Nats sole purpose on any forum is to create arguments and spoil threads.

Actually you're wrong.

I do swear, and way too much. But the difference is I know when NOT to swear. If I'm with friends I know I can swear, if I'm with clients obviously I don't. I never swear around my father because he goes mad and I wouldn't swear at a football match if there were kids around.

To say it's acceptable to swear at the football just because it's tradition is ridiculous.

what if you eventually went to a match, sat or stood in the east lower, no kids around and was with your friends?

I to dont swear in front of my kid, my mother, at work or old people.

time and place and all that fucking shit... Laughing Wink

34swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 15:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's not about swearing it's about the over use of it.

We've all been stood or sat next to some idiot where every other word is a swear word. They just sound moronic.

35swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:It's not about swearing it's about the over use of it.

We've all been stood or sat next to some idiot where every other word is a swear word. They just sound moronic.

I think they sound passionate...

Like I said, time and place. football is a place for swearing, if poeple dont like it, go and sit in a family stand or simply dont go to the match.

your going to hear swearing in a stadium full stop, its as simple as that.

some of these 'morons' you hear swearing are showing passion...

36swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stop talking out of your fucking arse you twat.

37swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Like I said, time and place. football is a place for swearing, if poeple dont like it, go and sit in a family stand or simply dont go to the match.

Copper Dragon is right. I'm not offended by the odd swear word, but it's when each sentence contains more swear words than nonswear words.

"You fucking cunting twating cheating bastard ref" is a good example of some of the crap being spouted.

You seem to be saying swearing is showing passion. You're wrong, it shows a lack of intellect.

38swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:09

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:Stop talking out of your fucking arse you twat.

lol!

39swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Copper Dragon is right. I'm not offended by the odd swear word, but it's when each sentence contains more swear words than nonswear words.

"You fucking cunting twating cheating bastard ref" is a good example of some of the crap being spouted.

You seem to be saying swearing is showing passion. You're wrong, it shows a lack of intellect.

no your wrong, swearing shows nothing about the level of intellect of the person doing the swearing...

its simply a way of venting frustration or showing elation.

for instance....

me shouting.... 'oh for fucks sake you blind cunt that was NEVER a penalty'

or 'get the fuck in....what a fucking goal!'

shows nothing about how much of an intellectual i am...

sorry, but it doesn't...

40swearing at football matches... - Page 2 Empty Re: swearing at football matches... Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
no your wrong, swearing shows nothing about the level of intellect of the person doing the swearing...

its simply a way of venting frustration or showing elation.

for instance....

me shouting.... 'oh for fucks sake you blind cunt that was NEVER a penalty'

or 'get the fuck in....what a fucking goal!'

shows nothing about how much of an intellectual i am...

sorry, but it doesn't...

Ok, but would you do that if there were a couple of young kids sat in front of you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum