Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You Ran Someone Over Would You Keep Going?

+7
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Imagine you're driving home one night and you see a drunk coming towards you looking very unsteady on his feet. Somehow he manages to stumble and fall, right into the path of your car. You run him over and it's almost certain that it's curtains for the drunk.

What would you (honestly) do in this situation?

1) Pull over, give CPR like you're Vinny Jones and call 999, and stay with the victim.

2) Check to see if he's dead. If he isn't dial 999 and drive off. If he is, drive off.

3) He was a drunk, what do you care? You put your foot down and don't even look back.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would stop, call the ambulance and say he fell infront of my car and i couldn't stop.

I.E the truth.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

1) obviously.

Anyone who says 2) or 3) is a liar or a scumbag.

Natasha out!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

im going to play devils advocate here...

id just keep going and leave the bastard to die, id make sure i cleaned the blood/cerebral fluid off my windscreen as soon as i got home and make sure I had an alibi...

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Who's the drunk?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mallorca Trotter wrote:Who's the drunk?

Natasha Wink

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a reason for this thread.

A friend of mine was in this situation a couple of weeks back. She chose number 1. Ok, she didn't give CPR but she called 999 and the ambulance came within 10 minutes. The guy was seriously hurt and was in surgery for hours. But he survived with no long term damage.

Anyway, she gave her version of events to the police and they assured her she did everything right and there would be no further action.

Two weeks later she gets a visit from the police and is to be charged with dangerous driving. The drunk claims he was on the path when my friend hit him, and also claims he'd only had one pint.

My friend has a lawyer who says it's a crock and is 100% confident the CPS won't pursue the issue, purely because it's her word against his - and he has admitted to drinking alcohol.

But it makes you think that she'd have been better just driving off.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

4) Run over him again to make sure he's dead. No point having him around to traumatise someone else by stumbling infront of their car while drunk.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:There is a reason for this thread.

Lies...

your just trolling Wink

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Lies...

your just trolling Wink

If you don't like a thread then don't keep coming back to it Rolling Eyes

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

5) Put him in the boot of the car, take him home and bury him in the garden.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Lies...

your just trolling Wink

If you don't like a thread then don't keep coming back to it Rolling Eyes

il make you deal...

answer my question about anal sex and il leave you to troll in piece... Laughing

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Wed Jun 06 2012, 16:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:5) Put him in the boot of the car, take him home and bury him in the garden.

Haven't you missed a stage?

Should you not hit him with an ironingboard before putting them in the boot?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:5) Put him in the boot of the car, take him home and bury him in the garden.

I feel a wheel brace would be more appropriate in this situation.

what are the chances of you having an ironing board in your car?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You check to make sure he,s dead, take a photo as proof for his wife then collect your fee.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I'm sorry mate I was just trying to be funny - it was supposed to be a reference to the 'I am in love with a prostitute' thread.

If you've never read it before then you should, there's some gems in there!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I'm sorry mate I was just trying to be funny - it was supposed to be a reference to the 'I am in love with a prostitute' thread.

If you've never read it before then you should, there's some gems in there!

i have a quick look from time to time...

id stick my 2p worth in... Laughing

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I once was sat on a crowded train on the west coast mainline and there was a guy stumbling along the carriage. He was falling into people and slurring his words, fumbling around in his coat pockets and quite distressed it appeared.
People pushed him along the line of seats calling him all sorts of names, disgusted by his behaviour until he fell towards me. He was next to me and I asked him if I could help him up. He slurred something about his coat and after looking in his pockets I found a chocolate bar. I opened it and gave it to him. It turned out he was a diabetic and was in need of sugar urgently lest he fall into a coma.

Just a thought, if you'd hit him with your motor would you have driven on? You'd have been under the assumption he was a drunk and therefore for some reason not worthy of consideration possibly?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:I once was sat on a crowded train on the west coast mainline and there was a guy stumbling along the carriage. He was falling into people and slurring his words, fumbling around in his coat pockets and quite distressed it appeared.
People pushed him along the line of seats calling him all sorts of names, disgusted by his behaviour until he fell towards me. He was next to me and I asked him if I could help him up. He slurred something about his coat and after looking in his pockets I found a chocolate bar. I opened it and gave it to him. It turned out he was a diabetic and was in need of sugar urgently lest he fall into a coma.

Just a thought, if you'd hit him with your motor would you have driven on? You'd have been under the assumption he was a drunk and therefore for some reason not worthy of consideration possibly?

good lad...

I myself have a close friend who is insulin dependant diabetic and went hypoglycaemic on me one day...its pretty scary, they become nasty and wont have anything if you let it get to bad, I ended up literally pinning her down and getting flat coke (that id shaken to flatten) in one of my babies bottles in her gob before finding her insulin...

genuine story, scary as fuck!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did I say the guy was a diabetic? No I did not. He was drunk, not looking for someone to feed him a packet of jelly tots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum