Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You Ran Someone Over Would You Keep Going?

+7
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

I've run over at least 5 Bolton fans in my life. Funniest one was outside Ewood when it wasn't even a match day. I happened to be driving past when I saw a Bolton scrubber wearing a Bolton scarf. Managed to break his toes.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:I've run over at least 5 Bolton fans in my life. Funniest one was outside Ewood when it wasn't even a match day. I happened to be driving past when I saw a Bolton scrubber wearing a Bolton scarf. Managed to break his toes.

lol!

does your cock end up as full as shit as your posts after a 'heavy session' in Bolton?

I think I had your missus on my length at the weekend Rebel, did she go missing for a few hours?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:I think I had your missus on my length at the weekend Rebel, did she go missing for a few hours?

nope, shes still chained to the radiator in the kitchen Laughing

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

My mistake, but the bitch told me she had a fat Bolton bastard back at home so I instantly thought of you. Had any thoughts about meeting up by the way? Can you handle the cock of Blackburn?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

My mistake, but the bitch told me she had a fat Bolton bastard back at home so I instantly thought of you. Had any thoughts about meeting up by the way? Can you handle the cock of Blackburn?

id rather not handle any COCK if im honest, like ive said on many occasions im simply not that way inclined.

are you one of the Blackburn firms top boys? do they know that the COCK actually LIKES cock? do they even know your a faggot?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

actually...

why dont you fuck off instead of dazzling us all with your superior intellect?

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

id rather not handle any COCK if im honest, like ive said on many occasions im simply not that way inclined.

are you one of the Blackburn firms top boys? do they know that the COCK actually LIKES cock? do they even know your a faggot?

Cock meant top boy long before it meant length. Yes, I am Blackburns top boy, I kneecapped Darwen's top boy not 4 weeks ago. It was savage.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:actually...

why dont you fuck off instead of dazzling us all with your superior intellect?

There's no shame in being scared. Well not in Bolton.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Cock meant top boy long before it meant length. Yes, I am Blackburns top boy, I kneecapped Darwen's top boy not 4 weeks ago. It was savage.

really?

your hard as fuck then. if I ever find out who this top boy is, I can report your post to the police as evidence of you doing it...

you can then get bummed as much as you want...

I still think your a dreamer that lives with his mum though.

go on little boy, tootle off now, mummy's making you your jam butties...there is angel delight for afters too!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what's your name by the way?

I used to be called Derek, but I legally changed my name to Bolton Hater in 2004.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:I used to be called Derek, but I legally changed my name to Bolton Hater in 2004.

I can actually believe that.

so if I ask my Blackburn Fan friend from work (who is a total nut-case by the way) who blackburns 'top boy' is...he will say your called Bolton?

do you not realise that your now ACTUALLY called Bolton and that people will refer to you as something you hate?

what a fucking tool... lol!

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

so if I ask my Blackburn Fan friend from work (who is a total nut-case by the way) who blackburns 'top boy' is...he will say your called Bolton?

do you not realise that your now ACTUALLY called Bolton and that people will refer to you as something you hate?

Most people still call me Derek, but my name change has had its advantages and disadvantages. The worst time was when I had a vigorous strip search and internal inspection by two jealous Bolton fans in the security dept at Manchester airport.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Most people still call me Derek, but my name change has had its advantages. Like the time when I had a vigorous strip search and internal inspection by two huge men in the security dept at Manchester airport. one of them actually managed to fit his whole fist in my ass...god it felt good! they didn't find any drugs, i actually didn't have any, I just kind of went along with it hoping the rubber gloves would come out...and they did! result!

WOW!

your now telling the truth, I 100% believe you now...

lol!

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:Did I say the guy was a diabetic? No I did not. He was drunk, not looking for someone to feed him a packet of jelly tots.

And now you're a doctor as well as an ex-model?

My point is that like the people on the train, you might have assumed he was drunk without knowing the full facts.

Mind you, not being in full possession of the facts while making statements and decisions is a state of affairs you seem to be quite happy with as you seem to do it so often. Why change now eh?
Empathy and consideration are things that I find in short supply in a lot of your posts to be frank.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:

My point is that like the people on the train, you might have assumed he was drunk without knowing the full facts.

Mind you, not being in full possession of the facts while making statements and decisions is a state of affairs you seem to be quite happy with as you seem to do it so often. Why change now eh?
Empathy and consideration are things that I find in short supply in a lot of your posts to be frank.

What the fuck are you talking about Camel Face? I am in full possession of the facts thank-you, and the guy was pissed. He even admitted he'd been drinking himself. There was no mention of him staggering down the High Street in search of a sugar fix.

Are you one of those people who always see the good in everything? Was Bin Laden just misunderstood?

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

No, if it's who I think it is he will know me as Derek as we go way back. I taught him how to torture his first Bolton fan.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about Camel Face? I am in full possession of the facts thank-you, and the guy was pissed. He even admitted he'd been drinking himself. There was no mention of him staggering down the High Street in search of a sugar fix.

Are you one of those people who always see the good in everything? Was Bin Laden just misunderstood?

I'm referring to your original post m'dear.
The hypothetical situation you presented.

If you hit someone in your car and assumed they were drunk then it would be an assumption, not a fact.
You wouldn't be able to be in full possession of the facts in that situation until afterwards.

Would his state of inebriation make a difference to your response?

Are you seriously telling me your friend is regretting stopping and possibly saving this individual's life?

And no, Bin Laden was a murderous religious zealot. The sooner we're rid of all such people the better. And that goes for religions too.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

No, if it's who I think it is he will know me as Derek as we go way back. I taught him how to torture his first Bolton fan.

I actually know a few Blackburn fans and met up with one on Saturday. So I thought I would ask about you. I described your posts, your views and how you cliam to be cock of blackburn. I got a re-assuring response which i will now let everyone see.

Name: Pereguin Perivale

Nickname: Derek (as in dyereck he takes it up the arse)

Lives: with mother, 2 sisters and a "handbag" dog called Marmaduke

Drive: No and never had a driving lesson - his mother drives him to the games and even give him a full-on snog as he is getting out of the car!!!

Cock: well he has one and if rumours are true he likes handling cock but at 9 stone and all skin and bones I wouldn't even suggest he is a "bad-boi!"

Rumours: He goes daily to the gay cruising areas between Darwen and Bolton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum