Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

42 teams BETWEEN Leicester and bolton

+3
doffcocker
Bwfc1958
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

142 teams BETWEEN Leicester and bolton Empty 42 teams BETWEEN Leicester and bolton Sun Nov 22 2015, 20:35

I mean seriously. ....WTF

top of the league Leicester, the birth place of walkers crisps sitting pretty at the top of the prem.

Whilst we lie rock bottom of the mickey mouse championship.

Gutted

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I mean seriously. ....WTF

top of the league Leicester,  the birth place of walkers crisps sitting pretty at the top of the prem.

Whilst we lie rock bottom of the mickey mouse championship.

Gutted
But that's what happens when you are bought out by someone who has a wad of cash in the bank.

Not being funny but they are hardly the new galacticos.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Not being funny but they are hardly the new galacticos.
They have a good manager as well with players who will work hard to achieve the best results, something that Bolton can only dream of at the min that we once had. Sad

Fooking depressing innit!!!!!!

I'm gonna kill some spetsnaz, double xp on cod tonight Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fooking depressing innit!!!!!!

I'm gonna kill some spetsnaz, double xp on cod tonight Smile
I was just gonna say, get on GTA and shoot some fuckers. Laughing

Was gonna get either wwe 2k16/fallout4 or star wars battlefront this weekend but decided i want one of them actifry things. Has anyone got one?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The wife wants one of these as well for doing chips etc but some of the early ones apparently were shit, I would like to know the same. Very Happy

The tefal ones are good ive heard. The airfryer (phillips i think) aren't so good. But again if anyone can help. Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Nice one Johnny. You started a thread and 12 minutes and 5 posts later you've taken your own thread massively of topic, and you've managed that with only one respondent. I'd blame kp if I were you. Has to be a new record surely?

I was never set on the thread anyway. Very Happy

You got an actifry 58? Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair, how many far bigger clubs were looking at us this time ten or so years ago thinking how the hell are they looking at a Champions League spot while we're playing the likes of Scunthorpe and Doncaster?

doffcocker wrote:To be fair, how many far bigger clubs were looking at us this time ten or so years ago thinking how the hell are they looking at a Champions League spot while we're playing the likes of Scunthorpe and Doncaster?

You or your dad got an actifry dc?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think a lot of it is about confidence. Confidence breeds success- and at the minute clubs like Leicester, Spurs and Liverpool are brimming over with confidence.
I know that many of you will think I'm talking through my backside- but 4 points from the Brentford and Cardiff games would get us going and out of this quagmire quickly.
Having said that- what's the chances of 4 points? Probably very low.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leicester are a good example of what can be done with great scouting and a focus on pace and workrate. Compared to most teams in the Premiership they have spent very wisely and deserve to be up there with the rich teams that have paid over the odds for already established players.
Nobody could have predicted that a kid poached from Fleetwood Town would be the envy of the world but they've got players that have stepped up all over the park - testament to what an incredibly underrated manager Pearson was.
If he was our next manager I'd be delighted although I imagine he'd be very much out of our reach. More than Pearson we need the same vision and approach to squad-building they embraced at Leicester 5 years ago when the work that is now bearing fruit started.

Stop sticking to the topic, i need answers.....................ACTIFRY

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:You got an actifry 58? Very Happy
No

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:You got an actifry 58? Very Happy
No
Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]