Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

6aside teams needed in Bolton

+4
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
amateurleagues
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16aside teams needed in Bolton Empty 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:11

amateurleagues

David Ngog
David Ngog

*6ASIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS NEEDED IN Bolton*
Play every Thursday evening at Horwich Leisure Centre (40 MINUTE MATCHES). League winners receive trophies, medals and gain free entry into the UKMA Finals where you will compete for a prize fund worth £10,000. No other league provides you with so much for such a small match fee. JUST £24 FOR 40 MINUTE GAMES.

Join now for FREE and see the current teams at: amateurleagues . co . uk

26aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:14

Delete now Karly, can't be having spam.

36aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:15

I saw that amateurleagues has joined Burndenaces, have they got enough for a 6 a side team?

46aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:18

amateurleagues

David Ngog
David Ngog

Barb Dwyer wrote:I saw that amateurleagues has joined Burndenaces, have they got enough for a 6 a side team?
Hi, We are looking to get forum sides added into the league which in turn is great advertising for the forums as our site is viewed by thousands of people.

56aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:24

Great!

If Nat, Boggers and Scott sign up, we'll only need five more people for a 6 a side Nuts team.

66aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:27

amateurleagues

David Ngog
David Ngog

Breadman wrote:Great!

If Nat, Boggers and Scott sign up, we'll only need five more people for a 6 a side Nuts team.
We will be more than happy to enter the forum name (team name) onto our website now if someone from the forum registers as the Captain/Manager. You have no obligation to play but once the season starts if you play the first match you must complete the full season.

The leagues are over 2 - 3 pitches for a great atmosphere and also some amazing trophies and prizes on offer.

Register for free at www . amateurleagues . co . uk (without the spaces) the only cost EVER is the match fee of just £24 between your 6 players and that's paid for each week at your fixture to the FA Registered official.

76aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:30

amateurleagues wrote:
Breadman wrote:Great!

The leagues are over 2 - 3 pitches for a great atmosphere and also some amazing trophies 
Bread would struggle to run up 1 pitch never mind 3. Laughing

86aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:31

You're barking up the wrong tree amateur football leagues. Most of the posters on here are either obese, senile or live too far away - I fall into the latter category.

96aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:32

Cheers.

Do you cater for disabled players?

I'm asking because I've got one leg considerably shorter than the other and it causes me to run round in circles and I'm prone to lurching wildly into things.

And I lost my sense of smell in 1996 but I don't want to talk about that in any detail because the memory still haunts me.

Thanks in advance.

106aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can women play?

116aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:35

No they can't judging by the world cup.

126aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:35

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can women play? 

No, they're shit.

136aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once got banned from the Clayton Green Sports Centre 5 a side league for kicking the ball at the referee.

I am ace at football.

146aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:55

I used to play 4 times a week on Premier 5's on Leverhulme park, now I play once a week and the only reason I play is so I can go to the pub after.

156aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 15:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I used to play 4 times a week on Premier 5's on Leverhulme park, now I play once a week and the only reason I play is so I can go to the pub after.

You do realise playing in a football game isn't a prerequisite to gaining entry to a pub?

166aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:00

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:I used to play 4 times a week on Premier 5's on Leverhulme park, now I play once a week and the only reason I play is so I can go to the pub after.

You do realise playing in a football game isn't a prerequisite to gaining entry to a pub?
I know, everyones married with kids now. Only time we all get together without women folk there.

176aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was offered a trial with Blackpool by Bob Stokoe. 
I'd walk into any team. Slowly.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

186aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
I know, everyones married with kids now. Only time we all get together without women folk there.

You prefer to be in the company of groups of men?

196aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:05

Yes.

206aside teams needed in Bolton Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Yes.

Fair play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum