Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

6aside teams needed in Bolton

+4
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
amateurleagues
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

216aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I play futsal, so it'll be a walk in the park for i.

226aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I play futsal, so it'll be a walk in the park for i.
It's great for working on your ball control.

I dribble a lot.

236aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:29

I can do 500 kick ups with a tennis ball.

246aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 17:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

breadman wrote:Great!

If Nat, Boggers and Scott sign up, we'll only need five more people for a 6 a side Nuts team.

256aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 18:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

266aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Wed Jul 22 2015, 21:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why don't you see if Neil Lennon can spare a few players?  Better practice than playing Morecambe I would imagine.  Twisted Evil

276aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Thu Jul 23 2015, 00:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I really miss playing football.

I played it from being a little kid in the street, to progressing to the park with jumpers at coats as the posts, to playing for my junior school, then on to senior school, then the works teams and the pub teams, to going on tours abroad (well France twice), to getting into my fifty's until my body simply become to shot to play anymore.

Perhaps I should have put this on the regrets thread!

I loved my football.

I loved playing, the camaraderie and all the laughs.

I loved going down to Burnden.

Even when I left Bolton to work away, I always made an effort to get back home for match days (home and away) - really only stopped because I started a family.

I wish I could turn the clock back but sadly for me, I can't.

Happy days.

The only thing left for me now is to try to get into Father Ted's team!

286aside teams needed in Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: 6aside teams needed in Bolton Thu Jul 23 2015, 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Delete now Karly, can't be having spam.
Only just managed to get online to see this now. 

It's like going back in time down south, 2 cans and a piece of string would be of more use here as there is virtually no 3G connectivity where I am.

It's no wonder Magoo is on BN less and less!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum