Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend.

+5
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As you all know me and R.T. had a bet, Fury v Chisora, Klitschko roll over and i won of course, now im waiting on my new laptop and can't do much on my phone at all really.

R.T. pm'd me and said open à justgiving donation account to Christies and Mcmillan and he'll put 320 in each, what à guy.

If someone could do this for me, admin staff or someone that knows what they're doing it would be great.

Hats off to R.T. true Bolton Nuts Legend.

2Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 19:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:R.T. pm'd me and said open à justgiving donation account to Christies and Mcmillan and he'll put 320 in each, what à guy.
320 quid in each?

As in £320 for Christies and £320 for Mcmillan?

3Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 19:41

Huh

4Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:23

I'd guess the 3 is suppose to be a pound sign?

5Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:25

Ah

6Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:26

You don't need to set up a just giving page just go to the website and click donate.

7Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry 20 pound in each, but that's still good.

8Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Kind of took the edge off now. RT now looks like a tight arse even though he isn't...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

9Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha.

10Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

40 quid is very generous, especially seeing as it's a bet with a stranger on the Internet. 

Well done RT  :clap:

11Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:40 quid is very generous, especially seeing as it's a bet with a stranger on the Internet. 

Well done RT  :clap:

:clap: well said.

12Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done indeed. :clap:

13Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Fri Dec 04 2015, 22:09

Nice on, RT.

Top man.

14Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 10:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:You don't need to set up a just giving page just go to the website and click donate.

I'm happy to do that but what proof is their that I have actually made a donation?

15Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 10:09

You get an email back from them confirming it and thanking you.

16Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 10:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:You don't need to set up a just giving page just go to the website and click donate.

I'm happy to do that but what proof is their that I have actually made a donation?
 why would we doubt you RT? I'm sure you're a fine upstanding citizen who wouldn't lie about such things  Very Happy

17Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 11:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Send the cash to CEF. He'll get it sorted for you.

18Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 11:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Send the cash to CEF. He'll get it sorted for you.
:rofl:

19Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 11:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Send the cash to CEF. He'll get it sorted for you.
No problem. Just ask CEF to send me his bank account number and sort code and I'll transfer the money straight away.

20Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Empty Re: Reebok Trotter Bolton Legend. Mon Dec 07 2015, 12:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I seriously doubt anybody will question your integrity!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum