Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

very well taken goal. maybe we have a striker

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

No not madines ( although it was a very good goal)

Im on about dervite

He showed great spacial awareness and a calm and composed finish. Plus what better way to get him out of the back 4.

Put him up front for the rest of the season, he'll bag about 20 snd then we sell h for 15-20 mill in the summer.

Our savious is already here, and he is named after the slutty one from birds of a feather.

Say it with me everyone;

DORIAN
DORIAN
DORIAN

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doreen is shit wherever he plays, get rid now

Proven striker nordave. Give him a chance

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My name is NOT Dave and I thought it was a well taken goal but that was pretty much the best I've seen of Dervite in his whole time here. Most of the time he looks awful and frankly if Neil gets some money to buy in January Dorian would be high on my "show him the door now" list.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not fit to pull on the shirt. He will be the first out the door when my takeover is complete.

Bolton WWEanderers - Johnny's head will explode with delight at the mere prospect of that one.

Surely your lot must already spend far more than £15m on UK advertising, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility, is it?

Make it happen, Fin.  Very Happy

Breadman wrote:Bolton WWEanderers - Johnny's head will explode with delight at the mere prospect of that one.

Surely your lot must already spend far more than £15m on UK advertising, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility, is it?

Ijhm tybbping wibvvth mbby leddft hamnjnd agknaibn

:rofl:

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:Bolton WWEanderers - Johnny's head will explode with delight at the mere prospect of that one.

Ijhm tybbping wibvvth mbby leddft hamnjnd agknaibn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately, it could take several months to prepare and get in front of Vince with a water-tight plan.

Several months and a water-tight plan definitely not on our side with this one.

Then again, some genius got the XFL approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum