Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are Coventry City......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are Coventry City...... Empty Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 13:38

...whose imaginative nickname is The Sky Blues because they play in sky blue, playing away at Sheffield Utd (who play in red and white) wearing a red and white strip?

Is there some rule I don't know about which says you're not allowed to wear your home kit for away games?

This is a serious question and it's the type of stuff about life in League One that we need to start familiarising ourselves with now, ready for next season.

Thank you.

2Why are Coventry City...... Empty Re: Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they can't both have played in red and white can they?

3Why are Coventry City...... Empty Re: Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:08

Sheff Utd: White shirts, red shorts.

Coventry City: Red shirts, white shorts.

No blue anywhere.

4Why are Coventry City...... Empty Re: Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

strange on both counts as Sheffield Utd nornally play in red and white stripes don't they? I think Coventry should go back to this snazzy number for their away strip next season

Why are Coventry City...... PM226394Football-League-Di

5Why are Coventry City...... Empty Re: Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:12

That's how I picture Boncey in his younger days.

6Why are Coventry City...... Empty Re: Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take that back! Brown wouldn't suit my complexion.
Here I am 30 years ago.
Why are Coventry City...... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRudDqrvR8r5o19hKns2K6mg7h4-TvF3PiDtXuIY6DpYIZA-eBJ3A

7Why are Coventry City...... Empty Re: Why are Coventry City...... Sun Dec 13 2015, 15:40

Coventry play in white and blue stripes. So had to wear red because Sheff United play in white.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum