Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Public BWFC Supporters Trust Meeting Announced

+2
Kane57
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On Wednesday 6 January at 7.00pm in the Platinum Suite of the Macron Stadium, there will be a meeting to discuss the formal formation of a Supporters’ Trust for Bolton Wanderers.

The meeting is open to everyone who has an interest in Bolton Wanderers and the wider Bolton community and we encourage as many people to come as possible. We are also trying to arrange for those who cannot attend, to be able to observe the meeting over the internet, and details of this will be announced in due course.

At this meeting we will hear from Supporters Direct, who will explain what Supporters’ Trusts are and how they work and also a representative of another Trust to speak about their experiences. There will then be an opportunity for anyone attending to ask questions of the speakers.

The aim of this meeting is to inform people about Supporters’ Trusts, so that at the end of the meeting, everyone will be asked whether they wish to proceed in setting up a Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust.

If this mandate is given, then a working group will need to be established to help formally set up a Trust. With that in mind,  people attending will be asked if they would be willing to come forward to help and join the working group to make this happen. Then together, with the guidance of Supporters Direct we will establish the Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust.

We will continue to provide updates via our website – [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – but if you are interested in getting involved, please do get in touch.

You can confirm to us you will be attending by using our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hope to see a lot of you there on the night.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You won't see me.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can't unfortunately, but will follow any links given.

Kane, can I ask, is this rule for season ticket holders only, still in place ?

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm all for this and will do my best to watch on line. Supporters trusts work very well in Germany where they do everything supporter related better than us!

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:I can't unfortunately, but will follow any links given.

Kane, can I ask, is this rule for season ticket holders only, still in place ?

No - anyone can vote if you register with the Trust.

I argued that you don't have to be a ST holder to be a fan - plus we have a huge fanbase abroad who probably don't own ST so why exclude them? The Trust is meant to be inclusive for as many fans as possible.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Might be interesting, have registered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum