Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"...and the Bolton fans have turned on Neil Lennon"

+10
Natasha Whittam
wessy
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

...were the words of the Sky commentator today after the fourth goal.

Just wondering how much truth there is in this, how apparent it was, how much of it has to do with the revelation that he's a vile cheating scumbag, and obviously how much it impacts on his position at the club?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its probably a combination of all those things.Losing 4-0 to a relegation rival is as bad as it gets

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Losing 4-0 to a relegation rival is as bad as it gets

And all of a sudden, Rotherham who were supposed to be the most "catchable" team from our point of view are on a bit of a role, as they beat Hull 2-0 in their last match.

It would have been hard to take much comfort from MK Dons only drawing, and even they ended up winning in the last minute.

I didn't realise it at the time but Bristol drawing with Charlton is probably very good for us, but still it's a 7 point gap now.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's tradition.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Team coach window has been smashed

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rubbish bunch of arsehole's.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going to continue backing Neil and the lads. I think it's the only thing we can do in the current circumstances and that if we do get taken over the lifting of all that uncertainty will go a long way to transforming their confidence and performance levels. It must be hard to give your very best and perform to the limits of your talent when you're not being paid and not even sure if you'll have a job in a few weeks. I realise 1 win in 29 is nowhere near good enough but I do believe there are enough mitigating circumstances to make me remain patient with them all. Some of our players aren't good enough anyway but those that are will almost certainly be better able to show it if they know their jobs and livelihoods aren't under immediate threat.

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm going to continue backing Neil and the lads.

Well, no disrespect Pete, but happy clapping and giving it all "We believe in you, lads! Keep going!" hasn't really paid dividends, has it?

These bastards clearly do not give a shite about BWFC or the fans (And I'm including Lennon in that.)

In fact, they're probably laughing at us.

I'd advocate a more confrontational approach from the terraces, ie "We all know you're shite and don't give a toss but you're all we've got at the moment and it's not likely that you're going to get your dream move to Utd or Chelsea anytime soon, so we're stuck with each other for now, so start acting like you give a shit, otherwise we will turn nasty and it will all get very unpleasant for you."

Breadman wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm going to continue backing Neil and the lads.

Well, no disrespect Pete, but happy clapping and giving it all "We believe in you, lads! Keep going!" hasn't really paid dividends, has it?

These bastards clearly do not give a shite about BWFC or the fans (And I'm including Lennon in that.)

In fact, they're probably laughing at us.

I'd advocate a more confrontational approach from the terraces, ie "We all know you're shite and don't give a toss but you're all we've got at the moment and it's not likely that you're going to get your dream move to Utd or Chelsea anytime soon, so we're stuck with each other for now, so start acting like you give a shit, otherwise we will turn nasty and it will all get very unpleasant for you."

What tune are we chanting it too?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely no point whatsoever in slagging off the players. They aren't good enough and shouting at them won't make them any better. 

It would make a pleasant change if Wanderers fans could for once show a bit of humility and grace in defeat instead of looking like a bunch of spoiled brats stamping their feet because they didn't get what they wanted for Xmas.

We need to show a bit of class whilst we are getting relegated instead of making a laughing stock of ourselves. We all know it's going to happen so wind those gobby necks in.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I will be there tomorrow, i won't boo i will support the team BUT 4-0 against Rotherham in a must
win!!!!
The fans had a point, are they fit to wear the shirt ? well 11 off here could go 0 - 28 and be the lowest scorers in all divisions, that's how bad we are.

It needs a complete re start from top to Bottom. Lennons record is bloody awful, despite whats going on he's supposed to be a motivator, his off field antics lose him some credibility, his on field record would mean the sack at any other time. Dougie looks like a better manager ? now that's bad.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned it but aren't these players who have played in the prem or the championship and all of a sudden are playing at a league 2 level. Something is a miss. And for me is management.

wanderlust wrote:
It would make a pleasant change if Wanderers fans could for once show a bit of humility and grace in defeat instead of looking like a bunch of spoiled brats stamping their feet because they didn't get what they wanted for Xmas.

We need to show a bit of class whilst we are getting relegated instead of making a laughing stock of ourselves. We all know it's going to happen so wind those gobby necks in.

So we should all rock up, pay through the nose to watch dire football and clap and cheer for a bunch of millionaire twats who are utterly shit and are stealing a (very decent) living and are only here because no one else will employ them?

Sorry, not happening.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

You've really never followed a team with your heart have you.

When you love your club you are rarely rational, especially when things are going tits up.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You've really never followed a team with your heart have you.

When you love your club you are rarely rational, especially when things are going wonky tits up.

:agree:

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

From a Rotherham Fan, posted on another Forum

re: Rotherham United 4-0 Bolton Wanderers...

Your fans supported the team well up to the point when they gave in and looked as though they didn't care. In the end they deserved all of the stick they got.

Things to note:-

The bloke that decided on a one man pitch invasion - what a Knobhead
The person that set off the flare - what a Knobhead
The fan that threw his club shirt on the pitch - what a waste of £40

As for your players not being paid, if that display was typical then nil pay is well deserved.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shout, scream, stamp your feet, throw your toys out of the pram and have as many hissy fits as you like but it won't change the players, it won't change our league position and it won't change our financial position.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:

It's a nice idea but if we're all being honest, half the fun of going to a football match is getting lost in the drama, and that involves giving useless twats like Dervite the stick they deserve.

I mean just look at these goals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's not just a case of not being good enough, you can clearly see that Dershite does his usual trick for the second goal, i.e. gives the ball away with an aimless header despite having time and space to pick out a Bolton player, then makes no effort whatsoever to stop the ball looping right into the path of the striker. It even takes him a crucial second to realise what he's done and start chasing back. What an absolute fucking plonker, and it's not that he's completely incapable, his head is just blatantly not in it.

And if that's not enough, how about the fourth goal. I've not even got the energy to explain how shit that defending is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum