Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"...and the Bolton fans have turned on Neil Lennon"

+10
Natasha Whittam
wessy
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

There are 11 players out on that pitch who can change our league position but as things stand, they look like they aren't interested in doing so.

A lack of ability is one thing, a lack of inclination is altogether different.

They need to understand that not even trying to give of their (admittedly limited) best will not be tolerated.

Happy clapping and shouting "Ooh, unlucky!" as the opposition scores its fourth goal is just reinforcing the idea that what they're producing now is in some way acceptable, when in reality, it is anything but.

Time for the gloves to come off.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not advocating happy clapping while Rome burns down. I'm saying I'll continue to support and try to motivate the lads we have because there's no real choice, we CAN'T get anyone else. 

I was as furious as anyone when we capitulated yesterday but the truth is there are bigger things to be concerned about like whether or not we'll even have a club to support in a month's time. Screaming blue murder at the players and manager won't help us or change anything. It might make us feel a bit better for a few minutes or hours to vent steam that way but come Monday we'll have exactly the same people on the pitch and their morale is already low enough without their own fans making it worse. 

All I want is for the club's future to be sorted, I've pretty much accepted that we're in League One next season and see no point in yelling about that right now. For those of us old enough to remember John McGovern this isn't even the worst football we've seen from the Trotters. It's dire make no mistake but we came back from that and I believe one of the reasons was the club and fans were all on the same page. Right now we're not because the club doesn't seem to care and that worries me far more than how we're playing. 

So tomorrow I'll cheer the lads on and hope they respond the right way. It's not much but then again in this situation I think even a faint hope is better than none at all. And right now hope is all we have.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Team coach window has been smashed

One Wanderers fan threw a brick at the team coach but I didn't hear any chants of ' Lennon Out'

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:One Wanderers fan threw a brick at the team coach but I didn't hear any chants of ' Lennon Out'

I bet Dervite got out of the way and Amos dropped it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was the fan not very happy??

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:One Wanderers fan threw a brick at the team coach but I didn't hear any chants of ' Lennon Out'

I bet Dervite got out of the way and Amos dropped it.

Ha ha I'm glad you've come to your senses after licking Amos' colon yesterday.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
It would make a pleasant change if Wanderers fans could for once show a bit of humility and grace in defeat instead of looking like a bunch of spoiled brats stamping their feet because they didn't get what they wanted for Xmas.

We need to show a bit of class whilst we are getting relegated instead of making a laughing stock of ourselves. We all know it's going to happen so wind those gobby necks in.

So we should all rock up, pay through the nose to watch dire football and clap and cheer for a bunch of millionaire twats who are utterly shit and are stealing a (very decent) living and are only here because no one else will employ them?

Sorry, not happening.
not even stealing a living these days. Looks like they have thrown their toys out of their prams

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm going to continue backing Neil and the lads.

Well, no disrespect Pete, but happy clapping and giving it all "We believe in you, lads! Keep going!" hasn't really paid dividends, has it?

These bastards clearly do not give a shite about BWFC or the fans (And I'm including Lennon in that.)

In fact, they're probably laughing at us.

I'd advocate a more confrontational approach from the terraces, ie "We all know you're shite and don't give a toss but you're all we've got at the moment and it's not likely that you're going to get your dream move to Utd or Chelsea anytime soon, so we're stuck with each other for now, so start acting like you give a shit, otherwise we will turn nasty and it will all get very unpleasant for you."
too much of a mouthful.

Birch out might get things moving a little. or F**k off Davies would carry some weight.

Shouting at team and Lennon won't do any good. Best performance Lennon has made is away from home

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Ha ha I'm glad you've come to your senses after licking Amos' colon yesterday.

You smug gobshite. I will never agree with you. Never.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bolton fans filmed by a Rotherham supporter at the game letting the players know they're not happy. Directing their anger at the players rather than Lennon. 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fans were actually quite humorous. We had a rendition of ' He shags who he wants, He shags who he wants, Neil Lennon, He shags who he wants.'

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Banks of the Croal wrote:
I love how darth vador got his hands into the video.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum