Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster

+7
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

doom and gloom merchant of the year

official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap3%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap21%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 21% [ 7 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap12%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap3%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap18%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 18% [ 6 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap0%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap15%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 15% [ 5 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap0%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_lcap6%official result - doom and gloom merchant of the year 2015 Hipster Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

58 has asked me to do some polls in his absence and the first one to carry on the xmas spirit is doom and gloom merchant of the year Very Happy

Please don't be mad if your included or not included. I'm still half asleep.

Last edited by y2johnny on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Btw, i voted for hips.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe some gobshite voted for me. I am the life and soul of this site.

Who the hell voted for manda. No way to treat a (the only) lady (on the site)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Who the hell voted for manda. No way to treat a (the only) lady (on the site)

I used to love you Johnny.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for Manda by the way....she is the new Amos.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Who the hell voted for manda. No way to treat a (the only) lady (on the site)

I used to love you all night long johnny.

I miss spooning

Very Happy

And I'm hardly doom and gloom, more like camp and moody

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this where we vote for the person who predicts "we're gonna get dicked" every week?

And if so is that doom and gloom or just plain logic?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am the king of doom, the emperor of gloom, the lord of pessimism, the earl of negativity and you should accept no substitutes. Only the mighty lPp and his keyboard of woe can truly bring down the spirits of optimism whenever they dare to raise their hope spawning heads! 

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not even the pretenders known as Hipster_Nebula and Natasha Whittam can match my instant party killer comments and flawless mood killer asides. Vote for me and I promise to bring a fog of despair so deep it will make Nick Clegg feel successful! 

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Breaders and nat are beating you lpp. Time to pull out all the stops

And hipster

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it has to be Hipster, he hasn't said anything positive on here since before the Scottish referendum

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I am the king of doom, the emperor of gloom, the lord of pessimism, the earl of negativity and you should accept no substitutes. Only the mighty lPp and his keyboard of woe can truly bring down the spirits of optimism whenever they dare to raise their hope spawning heads! 

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not even the pretenders known as Hipster_Nebula and Natasha Whittam can match my instant party killer comments and flawless mood killer asides. Vote for me and I promise to bring a fog of despair so deep it will make Nick Clegg feel successful! 

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Done Very Happy

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You want doom and gloom? Try this. Tomorrow morning you wake up, head to your bathroom and when you look in the mirror you see you've changed into a clone of me!  affraid

Or worse, you find out you are the secret love child of lPp and Nat!  Shocked Evil or Very Mad No pale affraid

If you wish to avoid this fate then you know how to cast your vote.  Twisted Evil

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bredders definitely.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's too many to choose from

It's impossible to be anything else other than doom and gloom when it comes to Bolton, unless you just bury your head in the sand or believe everything written on Twitter.

So had to vote for Hipster as he seems to have taken doom and gloom onto every topic he posts on.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barb Dwyer wrote:It's impossible to be anything else other than doom and gloom when it comes to Bolton, unless you just bury your head in the sand or believe everything written on Twitter.

So had to vote for Hipster as he seems to have taken doom and gloom onto every topic he posts on.
Treason! Blasphemy! Sedition! I am the greatest doomsayer here! Why, I firmly predict that tomorrow morning we shall wake up to find an earthquake consumed the Macron during the night and that our players were all abducted by aliens!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid

But then again, that might actually be a positive post. Damn, gotta think this through before I type.  Laughing Embarassed :whistle: :facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum