Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015

+13
karlypants
gloswhite
scottjames30
doffcocker
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Norpig
Bwfc1958
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope you tile better than me KP. I only wanted a fancy pattern. Very Happy
Outstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  - Page 5 1408351375780_wps_13_Terrible_real_estate_agen

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Here in America all the losers would get an award too. Things like 'Most Spirited' and 'Always Smiling' would appear below all avatars.
Is that a hint Fin?

You could always be "Best Overseas Member"! Very Happy

No. No. I'm just happy lurking in the background.

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Still tiling BTW and the Mrs has just mentioned that she fancies pizza!

I'm trying to diet FFS!

I hope it's not one of them cravings! Shocked
Are you tiling a fucking castle or summat? 

Seems to be taking you forever.  Very Happy
lol!

I'm on my own tiling and I'm a not professional at it. It took me a few attempts to get a pissy tile right on the tile cutter this evening and it's no fun.

I have to take the guard off the electric tile cutter so I can see and remove the measuring gauge as well as the tiles are too long. With no guard on, it keeps shooting water out at my right tit and it's been rubbing on my t-shirt and it ain't half sore!

I'm nearly done with the tiles, my mum can have laminate flooring down, fuck it.

I had a chapped arse the other day from running up and down the stairs all day. Very Happy
Laughing

You should enlist Bouncys help. What could possibly go wrong with him and a tile cutter? 

And are you sure that's the reason you had a chapped arse?  Very Happy
Don't call him Bouncy.  Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Still tiling BTW and the Mrs has just mentioned that she fancies pizza!

I'm trying to diet FFS!

lol!

I'm on my own tiling and I'm a not professional at it. It took me a few attempts to get a pissy tile right on the tile cutter this evening and it's no fun.

I have to take the guard off the electric tile cutter so I can see and remove the measuring gauge as well as the tiles are too long. With no guard on, it keeps shooting water out at my right tit and it's been rubbing on my t-shirt and it ain't half sore!

I'm nearly done with the tiles, my mum can have laminate flooring down, fuck it.

I had a chapped arse the other day from running up and down the stairs all day. Very Happy
Laughing

You should enlist Bouncys help. What could possibly go wrong with him and a tile cutter? 

Don't call him Bouncy.  Smile
Just like crispy cock, it's here to stay. 

Congratulations on another smiley, i can see you're growing to love them.  Very Happy

It infectious. Suspect (I don't even know what that one means).

Barb Dwyer wrote:It infectious. Suspect (I don't even know what that one means).

Suspicious

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

I'm trying to diet FFS!

lol!

Laughing

Wasn't due to Bargain Booze this time! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Hope you tile better than me KP. I only wanted a fancy pattern. Very Happy
Outstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  - Page 5 1408351375780_wps_13_Terrible_real_estate_agen
I couldn't tile a pattern like that if I tried! Shocked

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Hope you tile better than me KP. I only wanted a fancy pattern. Very Happy

Why a swastika AND a finland flag?

karlypants wrote:
Don't give up before you try or just do normal tiles and go to B & Q tommorrow for some red and black paint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum