Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Racing and Football Betting Thread.

+5
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
traf
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The Racing and Football Betting Thread. - Page 25 00833664 Onlyfoolsownhorses .......340 Doncaster.      

66/1 on Betfair this morning,so it's worth a punt at daft odds.

It went out at 100-1 but was pulled up.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All done and dusted for January. The Feb handicap starts Monday.

Final placings:

RT £60.26

Y2Johnny £44.56

Barb Dwyer £23.50

BanksoftheCroal £19.49

Mark Leach £19.34

Boncey £17.50

BWFC58 £15.63.

I'm not including Traf because he didn't stay the course.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I started off quite well and then got blown out of the water by everyone, including johnny picking all the ones wearing a green horsey riding costume. Might do a mark leach and start hitting a few shorter odds for February. I like this RT, glad I joined in.  :like:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The Racing and Football Betting Thread. - Page 25 00833664 Onlyfoolsownhorses .......340 Doncaster.      

66/1 on Betfair this morning,so it's worth a punt at daft odds.

It went out at 100-1 but was pulled up.
The milk float probably held it back.

Well done RT. Good comp this month. Johnny put up a good show for a man who picks horses like my Gran used to. Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Might do a mark leach and start hitting a few shorter odds for February.   :like:

He's certainly the most frugal gambler I have ever come across!  Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some decent winners all round this month. Looking forward to next week and a new start. It's a pity Traf doesn't have the time to have a daily punt but he was heavily involved in running the Geegeez website.

13:35 plumpton - Generous Jack  (Not green silks but my grandads name was jack and it's my lads middle name Smile )

on a side note to anyone who is interested..............i downloaded the betfair app at weekend and credited my account with ten whole pounds.  i get £30 worth of free bets (not got it yet but still waiting on one of my original bets........all footy one's)

Turned my £10 into £30 which isn't massive but transfered £20 back over and put a few more on for tuesday night.

My big winner last night was backing Real Madrid, PSG and AC all to win.  Does anyone else use any apps or sites that are better than betfair?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, I used to use our old Wanderers gambling sponsor 188. Celestial Bay 3.10 Wolverhampton.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

After saying I was going to start picking shorter odds I've decided I'm having a punt on Master Pecan in the 2:35 at Wolverhampton at 125/1. 

Whenever I put the odd bet on I use Ladbrokes. Whether it's better or not I've no idea.

Warm Order 2.00 Wolverhampton.

I use SkyBet get a free £5 bet every weekend if you bet 25 the previous week. Nearly had a big win on Saturday but needed Bolton to score 2.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Barb Dwyer wrote:Warm Order 2.00 Wolverhampton.

I use SkyBet get a free £5 bet every weekend if you bet 25 the previous week. Nearly had a big win on Saturday but needed Bolton to score 2.
You backed Bolton to score at least 2 goals and you used actual real money? 

What the fuck got into you Barb? If your willingly throwing money away feel free to send some my way.

Bwfc1958 wrote:

You backed Bolton to score at least 2 goals and you used actual real money? 

What the fuck got into you Barb? If your willingly throwing money away feel free to send some my way.
We were 15/8 to score 2 or more seemed like to good a price to turn down. We should have done as well. 

We are 3/1 tomorrow.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Summersault ... 17:15  Wolverhampton

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Y2johnny, Generous Jack is only 7/4 so be carful rt and his click don't start pulling your leg.
Mogestic 2.45 Plumpton.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:13:35 plumpton - Generous Jack  (Not green silks but my grandads name was jack and it's my lads middle name Smile )

on a side note to anyone who is interested..............i downloaded the betfair app at weekend and credited my account with ten whole pounds.  i get £30 worth of free bets (not got it yet but still waiting on one of my original bets........all footy one's)

Turned my £10 into £30 which isn't massive but transfered £20 back over and put a few more on for tuesday night.

My big winner last night was backing Real Madrid, PSG and AC all to win.  Does anyone else use any apps or sites that are better than betfair?
I use Betfair quite a lot. Ladbrokes and Betfred too.
Stan James,Betvictor,Boylesports. Skybet now and again. Not a big gambler though.

Picks Pinta........5.15 Wolverhampton.

Oddschecker is a great site for finding the best odds.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Stan James,Betvictor,Boylesports. Skybet now and again. Not a big gambler though.

Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:13:35 plumpton - Generous Jack  

2nd at 11-4. No profit.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Johnny,  Celestial Bay 3.10 Wolverhampton.

Won at 7-1 for £8.75 profit.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:After saying I was going to start picking shorter odds I've decided I'm having a punt on Master Pecan in the 2:35 at Wolverhampton at 125/1. 

Whenever I put the odd bet on I use Ladbrokes. Whether it's better or not I've no idea.

Unplaced but it went out at 200-1!  Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unplaced

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum