Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defining night for Wanderers as fans get their chance to vote on Supporters' Trust

+9
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know! At first they was saying how good the club was for giving them the room for free, then back tracked at the end and asked for donations in a bucket. Anything over the cost will be put into the trust fund. You would have thought beer sales would have covered any costs...Suppose we do need the money though.

Norpig wrote:just finished watching, i thought Crispy Cock came across well,

Honestly?

I thought he came across like a bloke who was struggling to keep a tight rein on his desire to scream: "Kneel before me, minions! One day you will all be calling me sir!"

I know I'm a cynic but having read a bit about him on-line and watching his body language and general demeanour tonight, I thought he came across as I expected he would - power hungry twat who'd sell his own granny to get noticed.

But I may be wrong.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come on breaders give him a chance, i don't know his past history like some on here but he's had the gumption to set this up and we do need something like this going forward.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

now its set up they need to get SKD and Supa John involved in some way even if its just as spokespeople. We need people who care about this club involved

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

So what happened then? 

What do we know now that we didn't know before?

From Iles' BN live update thingy:

21:18 Crispy: "No-one's asking for any money from you now."

21:27 Crispy passes the bucket for the whip round to pay for the room.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The room/services cost approx £1000

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fucking joke!

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A grand for the hire of a room for an evening? Bugger the football get some parties, meetings and conferences going. Laughed when after all the hype a quid was asked for, in a bucket. Sounds like Bury. Trev not allowed to speak, so why was he there? Did anyone else notice the tweet from Nixon professing knowledge of London based foreign monied folk and a potential bid?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:What a fucking joke!
So was it the complete waste of time sluffy, you and me thought it would be?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
karlypants wrote:What a fucking joke!
So was it the complete waste of time sluffy, you and me thought it would be?

Well I would think the vast majority who were there last night and voted for it to continue thought otherwise.

Time will tell who is right ultimately but I won't be losing any sleep over it either way.

Having just watched the coverage of last night's events on Granada, they've either done that thing where they deliberately interview the most gormless-looking ones they can find to make us all look stupid in Bolton and give Blackburn and Wigan fans a good laugh or 90% of the room last night missed the whole point of the meeting.

"Yerr, irr'u'll be graaate when we buy't club, you know, lahk......"

"We dunt want fot go int'ut th'administration, lahk and this'll 'opefully stop it, lahk."

"It's a reet good idea, lahk......."

Fucking brain-dead sheep....

Breadman wrote:Having just watched the coverage of last night's events on Granada, they've either done that thing where they deliberately interview the most gormless-looking ones they can find to make us all look stupid in Bolton and give Blackburn and Wigan fans a good laugh or 90% of the room last night missed the whole point of the meeting.

"Yerr, irr'u'll be graaate when we buy't club, you know, lahk......"

"We dunt want fot go int'ut th'administration, lahk and this'll 'opefully stop it, lahk."

"It's a reet good idea, lahk......."

Fucking brain-dead sheep....

Which one?

One of them was my dad

Smile just kidding. Didnt even see it. Playing skylanders superchargers with the lad. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid
And stop calling me Bouncy.  

You should know by now that I don't bounce. Very Happy

boltonbouncy wrote:affraid
And stop calling me Bouncy.  

You should know by now that I don't bounce. Very Happy

:whistle: :biggrin:

Thuddy?