Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the bolton (evening) news

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the bolton (evening) news Empty the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:13

I used to love it. What a pile of steaming rubbish it is now.

Anyway, ive always read the comments section and one person inparticular always pisses me right off. And to add insult to injury he has been a bit of a dick with my aunty who was saying about a chavvy girl who battered her daughter (my god daughter) who the article was about because she also abused an old vloke or something.

Anyway, i wont give it away who the bloke who annoying me is, but 10 points to the person who guesses correctly first

2the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:15

Breadman?

3the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:17

Haha.  No.  I dont think they are a member on here.  At least i hope not

4the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wayne89?

5the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: And to add insult to injury he has been a bit of a dick with my aunty who was saying about a chavvy girl who battered her daughter (my god daughter) who the article was about because she also abused an old vloke or something.

This makes no sense. You've confused me.

6the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott

7the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:45

karlypants wrote:Wayne89?

Nope

8the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:45

Mr Magoo wrote:Scott

Didn't know scott commented

9the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:47

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote: And to add insult to injury he has been a bit of a dick with my aunty who was saying about a chavvy girl who battered her daughter (my god daughter) who the article was about because she also abused an old vloke or something.

This makes no sense. You've confused me.

Sorry. Basically my aunty commented on an article and someone who is always on there and being a bellend commented to her. Anyway, can you guess who that bellend is

10the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:47

Half the accounts on there have historically been attributed to Amos, so is it him?

11the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Wed Jan 06 2016, 18:49

No because i think this guy has "beef" with Amos

12the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Sat Jan 09 2016, 12:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit paper belonging to a shit town belonging to a shit football team.

13the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Sat Jan 09 2016, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No offence intended Johnny but please can we leave the trolls and the shite that happens on the Bolton News forum over there and not bring it on to Nuts.

Bolton News is an unmoderated forum and the trolls run about freely on there so much so that the main Bolton News forum was closed down and they now have to scrabble about the comment sections on the various news articles to play their games and spread their poison.

The only way to piss off a troll is not to react to them because that is the very thing they want you to do.

Leave them be to stir someone else's shit and show them they mean fuck all to you.

Thanks mate.

14the bolton (evening) news Empty Re: the bolton (evening) news Sat Jan 09 2016, 14:57

This wasn't about a war or exchange of words. It was a thread about the bulbs on the Ben site that's all. Some tool called Upton. Anyway. It's fine. Duly noted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum