Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton

+6
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
doffcocker
Norpig
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mohamed Medo Kamara ‏ wrote:Wanted to say thx to the fans, the staff, my team mates and everyone else at the club for making my time at @OfficialBWFC so special. I am going to miss this place...I wish the club the best of luck in the future and hope that they can return to the Premier League soon!

2Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Where's he gone then?

3Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:16

I think he could have offered us something in DM the last year or so. Good luck to him.

4Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was never given a proper go in my opinion but if Lennon doesn't rate him and we have loads of other centre mids it makes sense to let him go. I bet he was another high earner as well

5Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sierra Leone midfielder departs after mutual agreement to cancel contract
Medo Kamara has left Bolton Wanderers after a mutual agreement was reached to cancel his contract with the club.

The Sierra Leone midfielder joined Bolton from 11-time Serbian champions Partizan Belgrade in January 2013. He has since gone on to feature 57 times for the club, scoring three times.

He spent time out on loan at Israeli side Maccabi Haifa last season. His last appearance for Bolton came in a League Cup defeat against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in September 2014.

Everyone associated with Bolton Wanderers wishes Medo well in his future career in the game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 17:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Really don't understand why he wasn't given more of a chance.

Clearly the five clowns we call our defence and goalkeeper can't do their jobs, if ever there was a call for a protective midfielder it's here.

And obviously Pratley's back to his frightful old self as predicted. Even Spearing is a better shout than Pratley right now actually.

7Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:he was never given a proper go in my opinion but if Lennon doesn't rate him and we have loads of other centre mids it makes sense to let him go. I bet he was another high earner as well

No idea why this lad wasn't given a chance under Neil .....must be something personal I presume.

With the state of this lot everybody should be given a shot IMO.

8Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasnt he on silly wages?

9Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:42

Think he was one of the top earners Ye.

On wages, does anyone know how much Mavies is on? I remember he signed a new contract just before we signed Baptiste (who was reported to be on £27k a week) so would have thought he'd be on at least the same?

10Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:43

Heard it was, if he made a certain number of appearances we had to pay his ex club or Medo himself more money.

11Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i heard Mavies was on 20K a week which would make him one of the highest earners

12Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Medo has done the right thing and agreed to end his contract whereas Mark Davies wanted paying off!

13Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:55

Rumour now is that MD's got his pay off but the Wednesday deal's collapsed.

Wonder if he'll pay it back.....?

14Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he's pissed on his chips now with the fans so he'd better leave

15Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 19:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparantly we paid Medo off too

16Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 20:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I too, find it odd that Medo didn't get more of a chance. He had a decent shot on him and always seemed to get stuck in, if a little reckless at times.

17Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a whole mess this is!

18Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another shit signing that won't be missed.

19Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had high hopes for him but he was really poor.

20Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Empty Re: Medo Kamara Leaves Bolton Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm another who feels he should have had more of a chance at the club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum