Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 50]

981Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jul 27 2020, 16:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Film and TV review. - Page 50 Unknow19
SKY DOCUMENTARIES---LAUREL CANYON.

I watched the first of two last night.

For people of a certain age this is a must watch.

The Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, The Doors, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Joni Mitchell and the Mamas and the Papas with the delicious Michelle Philips. Plus many more. It's a great escape from the world today.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Mon Jul 27 2020, 16:55; edited 1 time in total

982Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jul 27 2020, 16:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:SKY DOCUMENTARIES---LAUREL CANYON.

I watched the first of two last night.

For people of a certain age this is a must watch.

The Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, The Doors, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Joni Mitchell and the Mamas and the Papas with the delicious Michelle Philips. Plus many more. It's a great escape from the world today.
Watched it last night - brilliant!

Clapton's face when he saw Joni Mitchell singing for the first time was a picture.

And who knew Zappa launched Alice Cooper?

983Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jul 27 2020, 16:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Watched it last night - brilliant!

Clapton's face when he saw Joni Mitchell singing for the first time was a picture.

And who knew Zappa launched Alice Cooper?
Glad you saw it, I haven't seen the the second one yet.

Yes, Clapton looked thunderstruck didn't he?

984Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jul 27 2020, 19:31

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Watched the first episode of Chernobyl at the weekend.......truly horrifying but brilliantly produced. 
Won so many awards when it was first shown

985Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jul 28 2020, 13:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Glad you saw it, I haven't seen the the second one yet.

Yes, Clapton looked thunderstruck didn't he?
Second/final episode is good as well - took me back to the social upheaval that changed the world - and music - at the time. Must watch IMO.

986Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jul 28 2020, 14:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Second/final episode is good as well - took me back to the social upheaval that changed the world - and music - at the time. Must watch IMO.
Yes, definitely.

987Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jul 28 2020, 17:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

FLIM4  tonight  IDA, I think it's 10.45pm.

Worth watching or recording.

988Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jul 28 2020, 22:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Best tv series at the moment imo is Mrs America.

989Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jul 29 2020, 10:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched a great documentary on Frank Sidebottom and the man behind the mask Chris Sievey. It's on Sky Docs and well worth a watch.

990Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jul 29 2020, 10:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just watched a great documentary on Frank Sidebottom and the man behind the mask Chris Sievey. It's on Sky Docs and well worth a watch.

Always found it scary as a kid in Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall video.

991Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jul 30 2020, 23:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoying "Night and Day" (Nit i Dia) which is in Catalonian. Brilliantly written drama based around forensic cops in Barca. Beautifully acted, lots of shagging, remorse, life re-evaluation, relationship chaos - all in the context of a serial killer who rapes and kills women in their 80's.

-------

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=21989

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum