Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please stop the madness. .....

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please stop the madness. ..... Empty Please stop the madness. ..... Thu Jan 28 2016, 15:28

I'm taking a break from all things bolton. Thoroughly fed up with waiting 48 hours for the last 3 months plus. Fed up of jumped up little pricks who think they are above everyone else because they have more time to devote to the club. Fed up of ED and his never ending holiday in Bermuda. Fed up of raking over the same old shit day after day.

Constantly checking here, twitter, facebook, newsnow, the bolton news, other forums etc is just taking over and very annoying.

The phrase opinions are like arseholes was coined for this situation apart from some haven't just got one. ....they are one.

Peace out. Hopefully see you all on the other side, a brighter side.

From an idiotic moaner conspiracy theorist and his tin foil hat.

2Please stop the madness. ..... Empty Re: Please stop the madness. ..... Thu Jan 28 2016, 15:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit fan.

3Please stop the madness. ..... Empty Re: Please stop the madness. ..... Thu Jan 28 2016, 16:35

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Get back, Jonny. The Trotters need blokes (and blokesses) with passion and to stop the charlatans from running the asylum. I'd hate to see some good works going down the pan for a single vote. And you only have 10849 posts, bloody amateur.  Twisted Evil

4Please stop the madness. ..... Empty Re: Please stop the madness. ..... Thu Jan 28 2016, 16:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't do anything rash Johnny. I'd give it a couple of days to mull it over Smile

5Please stop the madness. ..... Empty Re: Please stop the madness. ..... Thu Jan 28 2016, 17:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bugger off Johnny. (Where are you going, as I think I'll come with you) Very Happy

6Please stop the madness. ..... Empty Re: Please stop the madness. ..... Thu Jan 28 2016, 17:50

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you bugger off to Barbados then give Eddie a punch in the kisser from me ....thanks pal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum