Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The annual off season forum madness

+5
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The annual off season forum madness  Empty The annual off season forum madness Mon May 30 2016, 09:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It looks as though the yearly post/pre season forum crazy time has officially begun. 

What is it about the off season that sends everyone a bit mad and descends the place into chaos? We're not even out of May yet and everyone is losing the plot!

I have to say though, reading through the threads from the last few days has been rather entertaining.  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forums are far more entertaining when everyone is arguing.

You bellend.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Someone must know. You can all piss off! My people are on the case.

http://is-a-cunt.com/category/bruce-forsyth/

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I missed all the fun...can anyone do a quick summary for me Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I missed all the fun...can anyone do a quick summary for me Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Someone must know. You can all piss off! My people are on the case.

http://is-a-cunt.com/category/bruce-forsyth/
I thought that it was only me who thought that of Brucie.

It appears that I'm not on my own! Razz

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I arranged to meet Bruce Forsyth with a group of friends a while back. We were really looking forward to it but was gutted when he failed to show. Here's a picture of us waiting for him to arrive. 

The annual off season forum madness  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwWhGmABGgeNpUplO7jpsmPE0LpOyNERwZivVGt6aAIQs8u8aM

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullery. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whilst we are talking about the off season, would there be any interest amongst us if we organised a sweep for the forthcoming European Championships?

I think there are 24 teams involved and maybe we could charge £2 per team (total £48) with the winner receiving £30, runner up £15 and something random like the team scoring the fewest goals the remaining £3.

Just an idea at this stage (and very much dependant on BTID and Karly doing all the hard work again!) but what do people think?

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Whilst we are talking about the off season, would there be any interest amongst us if we organised a sweep for the forthcoming European Championships?

I think there are 24 teams involved and maybe we could charge £2 per team (total £48) with the winner receiving £30, runner up £15 and something random like the team scoring the fewest goals the remaining £3.

Just an idea at this stage (and very much dependant on BTID and Karly doing all the hard work again!) but what do people think?

Charge an extra £25 and the ST can buy the club  affraid  (only kidding)!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

observer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Whilst we are talking about the off season, would there be any interest amongst us if we organised a sweep for the forthcoming European Championships?

Charge an extra £25 and the ST can buy the club  affraid  (only kidding)!

No ST jokes please mate, you'll only get me into bother again!

Very Happy

To be fair to them though they've tweeted they signed up a further 350 people this week ahead of their deadline to vote in their committee, so I guess they probably are up to about the 3,400 mark.

Still massively short on the 6,800 pledges they claimed they initially got though.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You just can't help yourself

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes- organise a euro sweepstake pls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]