Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not even constituted yet Supporters Trust seeks to become prefered bidder status to take over BWFC!

+8
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Bollotom2014
FullofSprite
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would be amazed if they can find 30 businesses to invest in this shite.

Few people (other than players and Sky) make money from football clubs.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am very pleased not to be involved with this group, at the risk of being guilty by association. On the sports shield thread i have posted about the legal entity the trust may adopt (which it should do loooooong before any statements like this) and a potential reason why they may not. I am frankly staggered that this is even being contemplated, and I am struggling to interpret it in a good light.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I am very pleased not to be involved with this group, at the risk of being guilty by association. On the sports shield thread i have posted about the legal entity the trust may adopt (which it should do loooooong before any statements like this) and a potential reason why they may not. I am frankly staggered that this is even being contemplated, and I am struggling to interpret it in a good light.
I don't believe it Manda. Looks like a load of hype and wishful thinking coming out of the BN. But if Deano has really walked (I don't believe he has unless he's been told he's not having the club regardless of how much money he can invest) then there isn't much else left between BWFC and administration, so why not clutch at this journalistic straw to pass the time?

wanderlust wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:I am very pleased not to be involved with this group, at the risk of being guilty by association. On the sports shield thread i have posted about the legal entity the trust may adopt (which it should do loooooong before any statements like this) and a potential reason why they may not. I am frankly staggered that this is even being contemplated, and I am struggling to interpret it in a good light.
I don't believe it Manda. Looks like a load of hype and wishful thinking coming out of the BN. But if Deano has really walked (I don't believe he has unless he's been told he's not having the club regardless of how much money he can invest) then there isn't much else left between BWFC and administration, so why not clutch at this journalistic straw to pass the time?

The BN aren't pushing this, Lusty, the ST are.

It's not just some bollocks, whipped up by Iles to sell papers, it's them on the charge at full speed.

Hurst was on The Today programme on Radio 4 , sorry...."Mid-Morning Chat" on Bolton FM, flogging this bollocks.

It's happening.

And it stinks.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I am very pleased not to be involved with this group, at the risk of being guilty by association.

Good to see you've learnt your lesson from the Lib Dems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum