Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Abuse Thread

+9
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:02

bwfc71 wrote:

Who said I had no dealing with it??? Its one of the area my company actually looks to invest in and work with other companies.

The so-called fried chicken business, which you keep harking on about is a company of which I am a shareholder in and its not fried chicken its Nando's which does various styles of chicken and yet again I have to repeat that the company I have invested in is the Parental Franchise for the Netheralnds and we have no restaurant open yet as we are still securing property to do so, but have had interest from franchisors who want to open up in other cities and are looking at them closely to make sure they fit the profile.

But again, as you are a Blackburner, you will find Franchises, Parental Franchises and Franchisors and Shareholders too much to understand because like all Blackburners all pigs are brainier than the people!!!

Right, so your business is a food franchise without any property that dabbles in live music promotion?

I smell bulshit.

82The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Who said I had no dealing with it??? Its one of the area my company actually looks to invest in and work with other companies.

The so-called fried chicken business, which you keep harking on about is a company of which I am a shareholder in and its not fried chicken its Nando's which does various styles of chicken and yet again I have to repeat that the company I have invested in is the Parental Franchise for the Netheralnds and we have no restaurant open yet as we are still securing property to do so, but have had interest from franchisors who want to open up in other cities and are looking at them closely to make sure they fit the profile.

But again, as you are a Blackburner, you will find Franchises, Parental Franchises and Franchisors and Shareholders too much to understand because like all Blackburners all pigs are brainier than the people!!!

Right, so your business is a food franchise without any property that dabbles in live music promotion?

I smell bulshit.

No as I have said from the start I have 1 business and invest, and work with, another business. My own business has nothing to do with Horeca businesses, but the I invest in does.

83The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I say, you are just too thick to understand!!!

84The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:11

bwfc71 wrote:

No as I have said from the start I have 1 business and invest, and work with, another business. My own business has nothing to do with Horeca businesses, but the I invest in does.

Is business bad? Is that why you tried to top yourself?

85The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:

You truly are a bellend BH, it's time for you to move on methinks. Mr Amos is a Bolton legend, you are a fat Dingle twat.

86The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

If what you read, is true as I know Dingles can't read, on another is true as to what you so-called read then read it again to fully understand something which do you not, at this moment in time.

Business is picking up and is taking over a lot of my weekends at present.

The company I invested in is slowly getting there.

My job I am enjoying, now that I am back at work, although still on reduced hours for another 2 weeks.

87The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:25

bwfc71 wrote:

If what you read, is true as I know Dingles can't read, on another is true as to what you so-called read then read it again to fully understand something which do you not, at this moment in time.

Is that a riddle?

88The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

if you want it to be, then it shall be. Otherwise re-read what you supposedly read!!!!!!

89The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:01

You fat chicken shagger, stop talking bollocks about BRFC. We haven't sold anyone who was any good, the replacements are much better than the crap we got rid of. Aren't you jealous of a Rhodes/Kazim-Richards attack?

90The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I see that you command of "chicken" English is coming on fine - basically asking me if I am not jealous of your so-called signings.

Well I am not jealous at all, to be fair. You support your team and I will support mine. Simple as.

91The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Sep 01 2012, 00:01

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck off you shower of cunts.

Feel much better now. Wink

Would never have said that in The Griffin, mind Very Happy

92The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Sep 11 2012, 21:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anyone watching that documentary on BBC1 - Trouble On The Estate - about a social housing estate in Blackburn.

There are a 13 and 15 years old who are more "top-cock" that what Bolton Hater could ever be!!!

93The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Sep 11 2012, 21:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Anyone watching that documentary on BBC1 - Trouble On The Estate - about a social housing estate in Blackburn.

There are a 13 and 15 years old who are more "top-cock" that what Bolton Hater could ever be!!!

They are his children.

94The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Sep 11 2012, 21:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blimry his sister is a roughen, then (or is it his mum) - never know with these Blackburners - either way the children's mum!

95The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 15 2013, 10:36

Scott, Wayne and anyone else who feels the need to abuse people - this thread is just for you.

Say what you want without fear of being modded - but please keep your abuse off other threads.

Thank-you.

96The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 15 2013, 11:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pair of whining kids.

97The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 15 2013, 11:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut it Copper! Wink 

(Sorry couldn't resist with it being an abuse thread)

98The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 15 2013, 12:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a good idea, I've tried the PM route and he didn't reply back.

How rude.

99The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 15 2013, 13:13

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wayne is a c*nt.

100The Abuse Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 15 2013, 13:24

Handy language for a schooly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5