Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friendly and welcoming forums

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 13:34

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:The Gay Sex Daily no longer exists Boggers.

I've changed to The Back Door Gazette. Out every fortnight.
Unfortunately the publication of Menopause Matters will no longer be monthly

22Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 15:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

23Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 15:29

Norpig wrote:is he AD though?

Yeah. His imagination has got better. Expect slightly miffed parental figure next

24Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Numpty 28723 wrote:You've done yourself no favours by choosing a stupid user name!

Very Happy

25Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:36

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

To be fair, I also feel that the welcome has at times been brutal and completely unfriendly. In fact it's the same sort of welcome I get from the kids and missus when I get in from work.

26Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:In fact it's the same sort of welcome I get from the kids and missus when I get in from work.
Is that after you have had a tantrum and given them what for due to having a shitty day at work? Very Happy

27Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:46

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:In fact it's the same sort of welcome I get from the kids and missus when I get in from work.
Is that after you have had a tantrum and given them what for due to having a shitty day at work? Very Happy

Correct, and shortly before cooking 3 different teas, spending 2hrs doing GCSE maths homework then playing taxi for the eldest. tongue

28Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 22:42

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Correct, and shortly before cooking 3 different teas, spending 2hrs doing GCSE maths homework then playing taxi for the eldest. tongue

Wow! Not only are you very hands on, you can kiddy sit, cook, genius at sums and an all round helpful daddy who can drive at the snap of fingers, you also have a job. I feel rather shamed.

29Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Wed Mar 23 2016, 22:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Sounds like fun and games. Very Happy

30Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:39

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:is he AD though?
No i am not, there is nothing wrong with me.

31Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just have done with it AD and bring back the Get Carter avatar  Very Happy

32Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:50

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:Just shut the fuck up AD
 I dont think it is acceptable anywhere these days to insinuate someone has a mental disorder. There is nothing wrong with me and you dont even know me. What a nasty piece of work you are y2johnny. My handle comes from the simpsons it does not reflect my appearence its just a bit of fun. I have encountered some pricks over the years but you sir are a fucking hedgehog.

33Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:53

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Just shut the fuck up AD
Very straight to the point that! Laughing
You find that funny, why?

34Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:54

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So you are okay with fatist but object to mentalist. I think you're full of shitist, but welcome nonetheless, just in case.

35Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:55

How is calling someone AD insinuating they have a mental disorder?

36Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:56

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:just have done with it AD and bring back the Get Carter avatar  Very Happy
Ok i will humour you explain please.

37Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 14:58

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bollotom2014 wrote:So you are okay with fatist but object to mentalist. I think you're full of shitist, but welcome nonetheless, just in case.
I am nothing of the sort its just lard lad donuts from the simpsons.

38Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:01

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Barb Dwyer wrote:How is calling someone AD insinuating they have a mental disorder?
I think he is suggesting i have Atention Deficit, is that a cool thing to do.

39Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:02

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Not going to do much for anyone thinking of joining a forum is it.

40Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:04

Attention deficit isn't a mental condition, if you have it in high definition it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum