Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friendly and welcoming forums

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD - Angry Dad who always had a picture of Michael Caine from Get Carter as his avi, but then of course you know this already

I have no issue with you coming back if you are Angry Dad, not sure about the the owners or mods though

42Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:07

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Why the abuse, i dont understand it.

43Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:13

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:AD - Angry Dad who always had a picture of Michael Caine from Get Carter as his avi, but then of course you know this already

I have no issue with you coming back if you are Angry Dad, not sure about the the owners or mods though
I am not a dad and i am not angry maybe a little annoyed though.

44Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 15:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello Lard. I didn't have a problem with AD. He made me laugh mostly.

Don't know if you're him or not,but I hope you enjoy posting on here.

If you like Bruce Forsyth you're OK with me.

If you don't like him,you're clearly in need of help.

45Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 18:30

Lard Lad wrote:
Norpig wrote:AD - Angry Dad who always had a picture of Michael Caine from Get Carter as his avi, but then of course you know this already

Yeah course not you bellend. Fuck off back to BA, the "friendly" forum, or are they bored of your shit too. Wankstain

46Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 18:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:

Yeah course not you bellend.  Fuck off back to BA, the "friendly" forum, or are they bored of your shit too.  Wankstain
Laughing

47Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 20:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's not nice Johnny, is it ?

48Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 22:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Anyone actually thought he might be genuine? If so, were not coming out of this very well.

49Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Thu Mar 24 2016, 23:40

gloswhite wrote:Anyone actually thought he might be genuine? If so, were not coming out of this very well.

No. Definitely not

50Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 00:29

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

boltonbonce wrote:Hello Lard. I didn't have a problem with AD. He made me laugh mostly.

Don't know if you're him or not,but I hope you enjoy posting on here.

If you like Bruce Forsyth you're OK with me.

If you don't like him,you're clearly in need of help.
Hi i dont mind bruce the man has been around a long time.

51Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 00:48

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:

Yeah course not you bellend.  Fuck off back to BA, the "friendly" forum, or are they bored of your shit too.  Wankstain
You dont know me, you assume i am someone you do know so you launch this foul attack based on what? you have problems my friend i feel sorry for you. I would though politely ask you to stop as it is not very nice at all.I joined to make friends and have a laugh not to be abused and insulted.

52Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:35

Lard Lad wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:

You dont know me, you assume i am someone you do know so you launch this foul attack based on what? you have problems my friend i feel sorry for you. I would though politely ask you to stop as it is not very nice at all.I joined to make friends and have a laugh not to be abused and insulted.

Even if you wern't AD, which you are, and people did like you, you would still get abused and insulted.  Everybody does

53Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One big giveaway is that he never joins in debate in the main football forum with others. 

AD, you are getting better with your tactics but no cigar! Very Happy

54Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning Johnny/KP. I've got the day off. cheers

The sun is shining.

I can do what I like.

I don't know what to do. scratch

55Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Morning Johnny/KP. I've got the day off. cheers

The sun is shining.

I can do what I like.

I don't know what to do. scratch
Morning Boncey. Smile 

Whatever you do just stay away from your bike, pond and any other dangerous looking objects you have had a scrape with.

Maybe a spot of gardening? 

Hmm...then again. Very Happy

56Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not going in the loft either.
Someone offered me the chance to join in with a charity bungee jump.
I didn't think twice about turning it down. For obvious reasons.

57Friendly and welcoming forums - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly and welcoming forums Fri Mar 25 2016, 11:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:

:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum