Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonergan - latest - ILES

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Lonergan - latest - ILES Fri Jun 22 2012, 23:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OWEN Coyle’s interest in Leeds United goalkeeper Andy Lonergan could step up as the Elland Road side look to close in on a move for QPR’s Paddy Kenny.

A goalkeeping merrygoround continued when England stopper Rob Green joined Mark Hughes’ Rangers from West Ham.

That switch came after former Whites keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen moved from the Reebok Stadium to Upton Park last week to reunite with ex-Wanderers manager Sam Allardyce.

Green’s move is expected to see Leeds boss Neil Warnock follow a similar path and sign his former Sheffield United and QPR keeper Kenny, with reports in west Yorkshire speculating over a bid up to £500,000 being imminent.

Kenny’s likely switch to Elland Road could then pave the way for the Whites to capture former Preston shot-stopper Lonergan with boss Coyle keen to bring in experienced competition for Adam Bogdan next season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Re: Lonergan - latest - ILES Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like he's going to sign today. Will he be number 1 or a bench-warmer?

3Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Re: Lonergan - latest - ILES Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh sorry, please merge my thread i didn't even SEE THIS Shocked

4Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Re: Lonergan - latest - ILES Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great minds think alike, we both posted it at exactly 11.18am!

5Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Re: Lonergan - latest - ILES Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Re: Lonergan - latest - ILES Tue Jul 17 2012, 12:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He seems happy to be here...

“You look at the quality of player in that changing room,” he said. “It’s a cliche and the same old thing but the stadium and everything about the club, it’s fantastic.”

7Lonergan - latest - ILES Empty Re: Lonergan - latest - ILES Tue Jul 17 2012, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:He seems happy to be here...

“You look at the quality of player in that changing room,” he said. “It’s a cliche and the same old thing but the stadium and everything about the club, it’s fantastic.”

My mole has informed me of the real quote:

You look at the quality of player in that changing room and you want to cry. It's a cliche and the same old thing but I came here because Bolton agreed to pay me stupid amounts of money and it's close to my shag-pad in Fulwood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum