You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » How many points will we get from now until the end of the season?

How many points will we get from now until the end of the season?

How many points will we get from our last 7 games?

How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap32%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap11%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap21%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap11%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap21%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap4%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Seven games left - 21 points on offer - well we won't be getting all of them - maybe even non of them!

So what do you reckon we will actually get seriously?

Brentford - away
Derby - away
Borough - home
Carlton - home
Cardiff - away
Hull - home
Fulham away

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Can only see us getting 3 points from them games, and that's a win against an equally poor Charlton.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
These are all pretty much tough games.

I'm going to go with 2 points and I feel that I am being generous here.

Draws against Brentford and Charlton.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
A win against Charlton. A draw against Fulham and Borough. 5 pts total.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
0 with this clown in charge.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i'm with KP, only 2 points i reckon

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:21
So that's where I put my pills. Cheers johnny, I've been looking for them everywhere. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We'll beat Carlton at home.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I went with 3 points in hope that we can somehow scrape together 3 draws. Can't see us winning again this season.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Pathetic performance against Reading, disgraceful performance against Bristol.

I can't see where the next point is gonna come from.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
the takeover optimism lasted a long time didn't it?  Laughing

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the takeover optimism lasted a long time didn't it?  Laughing
Oh yes mate ... at least five or maybe even six whole seconds!  :number1:  :rofl: :good:

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the takeover optimism lasted a long time didn't it?  Laughing

What optimism are you referring to norpig.

My feeling was that most on here thought SS is a scam of some sort. The others still think that because Deano has a Bolton connection that everything will be ducky in a year or two.

2 or 3 points at best out of these games..... depends if the other teams need the points when we play them.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We'll get 9 points. Starting with 3 tonight

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We'll get 9 points. Starting with 3 tonight
Loving the optimism here but haven't you already predicted a loss tonight or was that for the Reading game? Not picking a fight, just asking. 

Personally I think we'll lose because Brentford play pretty well at home and we're truly dire away but hopefully we'll show some of that spirit Jimmy says he saw against Reading.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I predicted a shock win

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I predicted a shock win
OK my mistake then. What makes you think we will win though? Or is it just a case of we're 'due one' and you're hoping this is it? Personally I don't think we'd deserve to be favourites in any match we play between now and the end of the season other than (maybe) Charlton at home.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We'll get 9 points. Starting with 3 tonight
Don't give up your day job, never known you to get owt right.

We won't get any points, Charlton are fighting for their lives, we gave up the fight about 3 month ago. Its not going to change after we are relegated on Saturday.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Don't give up your day job, never known you to get owt right.

Did you actually think I was psychic for a second...?

@y2johnny wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:21
Don't be stupid Johnny, we never win at Fulham.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
One point with a draw against Charlton. We'll lose all the rest, some of them heavily.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i've changed my mind as well, it will be no points, we won't even beat Charlton (or Carlton)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're not good enough to win a game of football, so I'm expecting nothing.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Have to agree, we won't get another point - we've given up and thrown in the towel - like the fans.

BTW BN printing an article about Wembley semi final tomorrow - Sluffy more tales of ill discipline on the way. I was told a while back that players were boozing into early hours of the morning the night before the match, don't know if that's true, probably find out tomorrow

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum