Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnden Aces Forum has been deleted!

+8
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Bollotom2014 wrote:Well said, Sluffy. Time to be laughing up your sleeve. It's called "Karma".

Because he fell out with the owner Sluffy should be happy the entire site's gone? 

Doubt he's that arsed to be honest.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks Bollotom but 1874 is right I'm not that arsed really and would not wish ill of anyone in real life let alone over a shafting I got given on a football forum.

I suspect the site owner of BA is not that arsed himself also as he's certainly not been bothered enough to post any updates of what is happening on either the BA twitter or facebook accounts.

I've not even see any comments from any other BWFC forums (apart from Nuts) making any reference of BA's disappearance either - so I assume no one is actually gives a fuck that it is no longer currently on line - which considering how big it once was and how much fun many of us had on it is a sad reflection of how the site was left to go so quickly to shite.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have a lot to say for someone that doesn't give a fuck

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:You have a lot to say for someone that doesn't give a fuck

Sorry, it was very inconsiderate of me to talk about the place you spent so much time on in the guise of so many fake accounts.

I hope I've not hurt your feelings too much.

I'm sure you will find somewhere else to play soon enough.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry? I've never used Burnden Aces in my life.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnden aces is back online, a great forum never dies.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Burnden aces is back online, a great forum never dies.
Bye then!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Bye then!
Dummy fell out, get real you tragic bellend.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bye then!
Dummy fell out, get real you tragic bellend

Laughed out loud

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:I was so tempted,but I bit my tongue. Very Happy

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2016/06/01/burnden-aces-user-survey-june-2016.html
I did it and praised this site to the hilt just to piss em off.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually sent BA a tweet when Chris was moaning about his web hosting provider losing his site a couple of months back, I told him to not bother bringing the forum back due to how Shite it was. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good luck to him.

We had already overtaken BA in post count even before it went off air for the last month or so, so we don't fear its re-emergence in anyway at all.

He clearly makes his money from it otherwise he wouldn't bother re-establishing it again as he certainly had lost interest on the forum part.

Bit embarrassing though for a self proclaimed IT expert not to have a regular back up of the forum and leave himself in the mess he got dumped into through no fault of his own!

At least all the fake characters will be happy to see it back again for somewhere to play!

PS - on the questionnaire I still see he can't get around to using our forum name - he mentions WW, LoV, and TW then tiddler sites like Vital Bolton (who?) and Voice of Bolton (what?), no mention of NUTS whatsoever!

:biggrin:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I decided to fill out their survey. :biggrin:

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Me too. When asked the "other site" question I put Nuts in manually. When asked how I follow matches I can't get to I put "Radio Nuts" and when asked why I visited other sites than BA I put "intelligent debate". Boy that was fun, especially as I invited them to contact me if they wanted to about my answers. You lot only think you know how long one of my posts can be. If BA do decide to reply and ask me for further input I'm going to have a lot of fun. Smile

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Me too. When asked the "other site" question I put Nuts in manually. When asked how I follow matches I can't get to I put "Radio Nuts" and when asked why I visited other sites than BA I put "intelligent debate". Boy that was fun, especially as I invited them to contact me if they wanted to about my answers. You lot only think you know how long one of my posts can be. If BA do decide to reply and ask me for further input I'm going to have a lot of fun. Smile
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum