Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now? - Danny Guthrie

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are they now? - Danny Guthrie Empty Where are they now? - Danny Guthrie Fri Jun 29 2012, 22:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

In the Premier League with Reading that's where!

Guthrie who played on loan from Liverpool in the 2007/8 season and made 25 Premier league appearances for us without scoring (although he did get his only Bolton goal in the League Cup away at Fulham - one of the few games Little Sammy Lee actually won for us as a manager!).

Gutho who was released by Newcastle at the end of last season has signed a three year contract with the Biscuitmen - whoops they call themselves The Royals these days - and becomes there second signing now they are back in the top division again, following the capture of Pavel Pogrebnyak, who was banging them in for fun for Fulham last season on sfter signing a short term contract from Stuttgart.

Good luck Danny.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats a good signing for them.

I like his game, i think he's underrated.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think Guthrie is a decent player - I would have welcomed him back at Bolton if he wasn't a cock sucker. (not meant in the gay or woman way - he is just a dick head)

EDIT: Are the police going to shut us down for that?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:

No, just you.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggie wrote:I think Guthrie is a decent player - I would have welcomed him back at Bolton if he wasn't a cock sucker. (not meant in the gay or woman way - he is just a dick head)

But 'cock sucker' is vernacular for homosexual.

That's like me saying "Biggie is a sparky - not in the electrician sense - I just mean he is good with wood."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum