Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs the hotly-tipped favourite for Bolton Wanderers manag

+4
NickFazer
observer
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

RYAN Giggs has emerged late in the day as the front-runner to take over as Bolton Wanderers manager.

This month it is expected Giggs will end his association with Manchester United after nearly three decades as a player, caretaker and assistant manager, and odds on his appointment at the Macron have shifted dramatically to 1/4 on.

Giggs had been assistant to Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford since retiring from playing but the appointment of Jose Mourinho and his long-time right-hand man Rui Faria seems set to spell the Welshman's long stay with the Reds.

Giggs took over on a short-term basis at United for four games after David Moyes' sacking two years ago and has made no secret of his desire to be a manager.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/14535655.Ryan_Giggs_the_hotly_tipped_favourite_for_Bolton_Wanderers_manager_job/

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And I'm the next President of the USA.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:And I'm the next President of the USA.
Be careful what you wish for!

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can't see this happening tbh, although the bookies are usually on the money. I could see Giggs taking on a Championship team with the potential to challenge for the Premier League but a skint club in League 1? It would be good for us I think, in terms of attaching players and maybe greater investment.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Can't see this happening tbh, although the bookies are usually on the money. I could see Giggs taking on a Championship team with the potential to challenge for the Premier League but a skint club in League 1? It would be good for us I think, in terms of attaching players and maybe greater investment.

It's a done deal. Announced Monday

Re - the bookies generally being on the money, Phil Brown was odds on a while back, as was Brian McDermott as recently as Thursday.

I think they're just hedging their bets.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
NickFazer wrote:Can't see this happening tbh, although the bookies are usually on the money. I could see Giggs taking on a Championship team with the potential to challenge for the Premier League but a skint club in League 1? It would be good for us I think, in terms of attaching players and maybe greater investment.

I bet 20 quid to the charity of your choice that it isn't boggers. Wanna take it on?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I bet 20 quid to the charity of your choice that it isn't boggers. Wanna take it on?

Deal

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why you so sure Boggers? Is it your mole again?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Deal
Name you charity then boggers. Mine is Derian House should I win.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1/5 now with Betvictor.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the bookies usually know their stuff...

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In fact I will go further boggers. I will accept you have won the bet if Ryan Giggs joins Bolton Wanderers in any capacity by June 30th. If that happens I will pay 20 pounds to whichever charity you name.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not going well for the psycho sex pest:

Headbutt

Man finds naked pictures of Giggs on his wife's phone

Eight affairs

Wonder if Boggers coughed up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: