Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS - Management Changes at the Club

+5
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't quite understand what this all means but these are tweets from Iles within the last hour -

- bwfc appoint ex-#swfc vice chairman Paul Aldridge to a new-look "football management team" and confirm John Pelling in consultancy role

- Dean Holdsworth's title has changed to DoF - role also allows him to concentrate on what he enjoys/is best at. Proper football man.

Make of that what you will?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Paul Aldridge is an English footballer who played in The Football League for Tranmere Rovers and Macclesfield Town. His father John was his manager whist he was at Tranmere.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The machinations of the ST know no bounds.

Last week I sent them a strongly worded email,with regard to their obvious involvement in the Hindenburg tragedy.

They haven't even replied.

Disgrace.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not impressed.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it sounds like a demotion for Deano, is he still part owner?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparantly it's so he can concentrate on what he's good at

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I make of it that it's coming together and there is a plan

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Apparantly it's so he can concentrate on what he's good at
What selling used cars

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Certainly not this.

Sluffy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Paul Aldridge is an English footballer who played in The Football League for Tranmere Rovers and Macclesfield Town. His father John was his manager whist he was at Tranmere.

It's not John Aldridges son. That is a different Paul Aldridge. I've met him about 10 year ago at a golf day.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm:

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Another point says him and Pelling are consultants reporting to the board, we haven't got a board I thought Pelling was supposed to be joining the board as FD

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm:

Jesus, you are acting like a big fucking kid who didn't get his own way.

I googled pictures for him and this was the first one shown - and with Mandaric picture above it and with them both at one time being at Sheffield Wednesday I simply copied and paste.

Sorry I didn't waste even more of my life double and triple checking everything I post up just to bring people the news.

At least I and others are trying to give something to the site for the benefit of others and not trying to bring the place crashing to the ground because things don't always go as you want them to.

Just bear your comments there in mind the next time you're having a rant about the ST, eh?

And anyway, it shouldn't need double or triple checking because anybody over the age of 40 who looked at that picture and knows football should immediately think:

"Hang on, that guy's obviously too old to be John Aldridge's son."

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get back on your Xbox, or get a job you big kid.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS have confirmed Paul Aldridge will work in a new-look football management team.

The former Sheffield Wednesday vice-chairman and chief executive has joined the club on a consultancy basis to work alongside John Pelling in reporting to the club’s board.

Dean Holdsworth will now be Wanderers’ director of football.

Chairman Ken Anderson said: “Paul is someone who knows the football landscape very well. He has top level experience and I am sure he will strengthen our existing senior manager team at the club.

I am sure everyone will join me in welcoming Paul to Bolton Wanderers Football Club.”

Aldridge had previously worked at Manchester City, Leicester City and West Ham United in a number of administrative roles.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:WANDERERS have confirmed Paul Aldridge will work in a new-look football management team.

The former Sheffield Wednesday vice-chairman and chief executive has joined the club on a consultancy basis to work alongside John Pelling in reporting to the club’s board.

Dean Holdsworth will now be Wanderers’ director of football.

Chairman Ken Anderson said: “Paul is someone who knows the football landscape very well. He has top level experience and I am sure he will strengthen our existing senior manager team at the club.

I am sure everyone will join me in welcoming Paul to Bolton Wanderers Football Club.”

Aldridge had previously worked at Manchester City, Leicester City and West Ham United in a number of administrative roles.

Who are the board, they've all gone haven't they. Is the board just going to be KA & DH with a team of consultants

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes plus Companies House seems to be saying Anthony Massey is as well but I'm sure Iles reported recently that he had resigned so maybe their records are not up to date or they have not been informed officially.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum