Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS - Management Changes at the Club

+5
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Yes plus Companies House seems to be saying Anthony Massey is as well but I'm sure Iles reported recently that he had resigned so maybe their records are not up to date or they have not been informed officially.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I can remember reading that Richard Gee had resigned but can't remember anything about Massey, as he is the finance director surely he is more culpable than most as to the financial mess the club got into.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Apparently we can afford to pay consultants.  Now if we can hire back the tea-lady and a few footballers we will be in good shape.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Interesting that Paul Aldridge was involved in Milan Mandaric's takeovers at both Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester and held CEO position at both clubs (a position which has just become free here). I wonder if new investments on the cards or if MM is one of the names behind Inner Circle

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I thought Mandaric had decided to retire from the football business. Didn't he say he wasn't now rich enough to run a Premiership club or a really competitive Championship side when he left the owls?

I could be wrong but I'm sure he gave an interview where he said he'd enjoyed owning three clubs but it was time for him to bow out because the money needed was beyond even his wallet now.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Peter I am taking an almighty leap on this and it is based on nothing but my thought process as outlined above no ITK or anything, but he doesn't need to own it all he could invest with others via inner circle.
There was someone on Twatter claiming to know someone associated with KA who has said he is part of the funding however I treat that as much scepticism as anyone, his ITK might even be reading my ramblings on here

interesting read here which confirms what you said about retiring, but also gives scope for a view that a less expensive project might still get his interest

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Peter I am taking an almighty leap on this and it is based on nothing but my thought process as outlined above no ITK or anything, but he doesn't need to own it all he could invest with others via inner circle.
There was someone on Twatter claiming to know someone associated with KA who has said he is part of the funding however I treat that as much scepticism as anyone, his ITK might even be reading my ramblings on here

interesting read here which confirms what you said about retiring, but also gives scope for a view that a less expensive project might still get his interest

I'm glad I remembered it more or less correctly but you're right, he doesn't rule out being involved in a smaller way and perhaps he could see a reason to invest as part ofa consortium in Inner Circle or elsewhere.

However I can't help wondering if his ego would let him take a 'back seat' as it were. I don't mean that in a negative way at all, in fact I've always rather admired him but I don't think he'd be comfortable with being a 'silent partner' when he's successfully owned three clubs and brought them all from the brink of oblivion to a profit making enterprise. If he was involved I'd expect him to be on the board at least and more likely be the chairman while Ken Anderson would be CEO or something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum