Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season ticket sales... amount sold big!

+7
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Got my season ticket yesterday and supposedly sold 9000 so far. If I remember correctly we sold 9500 last year... so looks like we are on for just about the same... 

Surprised? 

I was a bit. 

Have you bought one? Or who would normally have one but didn't bother?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Renewed as usual and always will - COYWM!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes. Despite losing my lift this season,the bus to Leigh then the Macron stadium bus,doesn't seem too bad an option.
Used to take an age to get off the car park anyway.
I too,am a bit surprised at the number sold though. Expected a dip.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Yes. Despite losing my lift this season,the bus to Leigh then the Macron stadium bus,doesn't seem too bad an option.
Used to take an age to get off the car park anyway.
I too,am a bit surprised at the number sold though. Expected a dip.

I'll give you a lift if you want, me you and Scott can be MatchDay buddies

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'd dump me in the canal. Shocked Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They haven't sold anywhere near 9,000.

Biggie makes shit up.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I renewed mine as usual. I suspect we might see a flurry of later sales now the embargo appears to be being lifted and the club has a manager. For the first time in a long time there's a reason to be hopeful and that can only boost early season attendance at least. Whether or not we've sold 9K or not is open to question, personally I would be surprised if its true because that seems a high number for a League One team this long before the season starts. It would be nice if its accurate but I suspect it's been inflated by the PR department in order to try and encourage those who haven't yet renewed to get it done quickly. I suppose we'll be in a better position to judge when we see the crowd at the first home game.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a look at the stadium plan the other day,and I appear to be Billy no mates,with a row all to myself.

I know a few who are going tomorrow on select your seat day.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Renewed it months ago - still think I need some psychiatric help for doing so. But roll on the first game of the season- which I'll miss as usual as I'll still be away on holiday.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Renewed it months ago - still think I need some psychiatric help for doing so. But roll on the first game of the season- which I'll miss as usual as I'll still be away on holiday.
maybe roll on the second game then

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have renewed as well. A few new grounds to visit this year. I have never been to the new Wimbledon or Bristol Rovers so it's going to be an expensive August.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Renewed it months ago - still think I need some psychiatric help for doing so. But roll on the first game of the season- which I'll miss as usual as I'll still be away on holiday.
maybe roll on the second game then
I might miss that as well. Why do they have to start so early? A September start would mean more Tuesday night games

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yeah more Tuesday night games at the other end of the country.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NickFazer wrote:Yeah more Tuesday night games at the other end of the country.
Not entirely true- some would be at home and there are a lot more local derbies as well.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Midweek night games are a pain in the arse for me. I wish we could go back to the halcyon days of the 3pm kick off.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Midweek night games are a pain in the arse for me. I wish we could go back to the halcyon days of the 3pm kick off.

Midweek 3pm kick-offs won't catch on.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've heard similar vibes from somebody within in the club, but they're going to say that. However the person stated the ticket sales have gone well past what was anticipated, whatever that was?

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

3 out of 4 away midweek are our longest trips with the exception of Southend, it has been the same for the last few seasons if you look back, maybe clubs request them to keep local games at weekend, I don't know, but it does look like it is planned that way.

The good thing is that there aren't, as many as in the Championship as we will be playing on International weekends Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum