Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWEXIT or Independence?

+3
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:41

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i feel your pain Fin, i have a similar issue but closer to home than you. My boy is a City fan and will only come to Bolton games under pain of death. I've even bought him a season ticket for the last 2 years (and for the one coming as well) but he's been to a handful of games.

He actually asked me for a City season ticket recently, i almost looked for the nearest Barnado's there and then

Your son isn't the only city supporting male in your family

You shithouse
what happened to your restraint chief mod?  Very Happy

I've imposed a 24 hour purge, anything goes
Love the purge films. New one out soon. 

Fin,  serious question, have you got anything lined up yet?

22BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

must resist the urge to really go to town on Boggers, must resist the urge........

23BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:43

Norpig wrote:must resist the urge to really go to town on Boggers, must resist the urge........
Kinky

24BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:must resist the urge to really go to town on Boggers, must resist the urge........

Much like the films, high ranking members of society, or in this case Bolton nuts are off limits

25BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:49

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i feel your pain Fin, i have a similar issue but closer to home than you. My boy is a City fan and will only come to Bolton games under pain of death. I've even bought him a season ticket for the last 2 years (and for the one coming as well) but he's been to a handful of games.

He actually asked me for a City season ticket recently, i almost looked for the nearest Barnado's there and then

Your son isn't the only city supporting male in your family

You shithouse
what happened to your restraint chief mod?  Very Happy

I've imposed a 24 hour purge, anything goes
Love the purge films. New one out soon. 

Fin,  serious question, have you got anything lined up yet?

I have an offer but need to re-shape the role a bit before I accept. Currently trying to write up a job description to be more what I want the job to be but keep getting distracted by reading the Bread v Karly thread, knocking one out, brewing up, laundry (Mrs. McD. still in UK), knocking another one out, Mrs. Merton on YouTube etc.

26BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:53

Boggersbelief wrote:

Much like the films, high ranking members of society, or in this case Bolton nuts are off limits

Well seeing as myself and Mr Pig appear to be the only two people on here who aren't mods, that's us a bit fucked, isn't it?

27BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:53

Well if younare looking still let me know and i will ave a word with my uncle and see if anything is going at sony that would suit a man of your many talents.

Try and beat 12 btw.  My record

28BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a mod. Don't know what they're scared of.

29BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:55

12...?

In one day?

Did it not get sore?

30BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are only 4/5 full time mods. And then there's me, wgo and Johnny who are mods until the euros end

31BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:56

Breadman wrote:12...?

In one day?

Did it not get sore?
Banjo string nearly snapped.

32BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:56

This has to be the newest low

33BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know all about it Johnny. And your habit of wiping yourself off on the curtains.

34BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:56

Did anything actually come out by number 12?

35BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:56

Boggersbelief wrote:There are only 4/5 full time mods. And then there's me, wgo and Johnny who are mods until the euros end
And fabien

36BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Well seeing as myself and Mr Pig appear to be the only two people on here who aren't mods, that's us a bit fucked, isn't it?

Can't understand why I haven't been asked yet. I'm the only rational poster on here AND can still squeeze into a medium Fred Perry.

37BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:There are only 4/5 full time mods. And then there's me, wgo and Johnny who are mods until the euros end
And fabien

He stepped down after 3 hours

38BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:58

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Can't understand why I haven't been asked yet. I'm the only rational poster on here AND can still squeeze into a medium Fred Perry.

What does Fred Perry have to say about this?

Is he happy?

39BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

What does Fred Perry have to say about this?

Is he happy?

Very quiet on the subject. He's currently choking on half the contents of Mrs. McD's knicker drawer.

40BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 2 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can still fit in a medium Fred Perry as well, but obviously only when Fin has finished with him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum