Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWEXIT or Independence?

+3
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:07

Have I stumbled onto the Deep Web?

42BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Have I stumbled onto the Deep Web?

Hardly. I'm just hand washing a shirt.

43BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:12

Is that a euphemism?

44BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody strange place that

45BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bought some new pyjamas today. Dark blue,with lighter blue piping around the cuffs and collar.

I look superb,for a man of my age.

46BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:18

Boggersbelief wrote:

Bloody strange place that

Have you been on it?

I wouldn't even know how to access it.

I take it you don't just Google "Deep Web"?

47BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:19

Breadman wrote:Did anything actually come out by number 12?
Blood

48BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could cause havoc on the deep web. Wonder if the great man is popular down there.

49BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:19

boltonbonce wrote:I know all about it Johnny. And your habit of wiping yourself off on the curtains.
They looked better imo

50BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:19

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:There are only 4/5 full time mods. And then there's me, wgo and Johnny who are mods until the euros end
And fabien

He stepped down after 3 hours
Lightweight

51BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I know all about it Johnny. And your habit of wiping yourself off on the curtains.
They looked better imo
They were certainly a lot stiffer by the end of the week.

52BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:22

I read an article on the deep web.  You have to download some software to get on it. Apparently good for hiring hitmen and getting hold of drugs wholesale  affraid

53BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:22

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
They looked better imo
They were certainly a lot stiffer by the end of the week.
The crinkle effect

54BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:22

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:Did anything actually come out by number 12?
Blood

I was laughing so hard at that, that Mrs B came in from the kitchen to investigate.

And I've had to explain it to her.

And she now thinks that we're all a bit suspect for discussing such things.

55BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I read an article on the deep web.  You have to download some software to get on it. Apparently good for hiring hitmen and getting hold of drugs wholesale  affraid
You can get a decent pair of pyjamas too.

56BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:23

...and she reckons you're full of shit because 12's impossible.

(Not sure how she knows.)

57BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:24

Very Happy

It was a hell of a day.  Until my mum wanted to order something out of the freemans catalogue a few days later

58BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Difficult to order when the pages are stuck together.

59BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:25

Breadman wrote:...and she reckons you're full of shit because 12's impossible.

(Not sure how she knows.)
I dont quite know how to say ill prove that without sounding like im inviting her to watch

60BWEXIT or Independence? - Page 3 Empty Re: BWEXIT or Independence? Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:25

boltonbonce wrote:Difficult to order when the pages are stuck together.
Yep. Thats what i was getting at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum