Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

221Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 00:18

Just a rumour. Did i post it on the wrong thread

222Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 00:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Just a rumour. Did i post it on the wrong thread
Don't be touchy, just responding

223Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 09:10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:If i want to touch you there is nothing you can do about it other than cry the morning after. Be prepared to be touched
This is a very disturbing post  Shocked

224Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 09:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:If i want to touch you there is nothing you can do about it other than cry the morning after. Be prepared to be touched

Wow, threatening a sexual assault and the mods leave the post up??

Billy Bradshaw will be turning in his forum grave.

225Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 09:36

Oh my god. People clearly can't take a joke.

226Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 09:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Oh my god. People clearly can't take a joke.

Not sure pretending to sexually assault someone is a "joke".

227Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 09:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I Apologise to WGO

228Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 09:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, you bellend. As if anyone thought you were serious. Please retract your apology.

229Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 26 2016, 11:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I Apologise to WGO
Too late, I've seen it and apologies cannot be retracted once seen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

230Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 28 2016, 10:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Found the bit in bold interesting, could he be on the move, and if so who's executive box will he be spotted in next.

PHIL Parkinson admits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have to get their skates on in the transfer market after his squad’s injury problems intensified yesterday.
The Whites could be without six first-team regulars for their final pre-season friendly at home to Preston North End on Saturday.
Gary Madine (hip), Zach Clough (hamstring), Jamie Proctor (groin), Dorian Dervite (knee) and Derik Osede (hamstring) are all nursing knocks, while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was also withdrawn from contention on Tuesday night to avoid the risk of injury.

231Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 13:49

A number of Championship and League One clubs including Bolton are contemplating a move for striker Luke Varney, who is currently a free agent, according to HITC.
Varney was released by Ipswich in the summer after netting just one goal in 20 appearances for the Championship side.

232Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Varney was released by Ipswich in the summer after netting just one goal in 20 appearances for the Championship side.

He'll fit right in.

233Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He used to be a decent winger but Reg Varney has a better scoring record - and we need goals.

234Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:He used to be a decent winger but Reg Varney has a better scoring record - and we need goals.
He died in 2008 plus he would be far too old now to play with him being in his in his 90's...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

235Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:11

I don't think Lusty was talking about his ability as a footballer when he mentioned his scoring record.

236Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reg Varney was the first person in the world to use a cash machine.

237Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:25

boltonbonce wrote:Reg Varney was the first person in the world to use a cash machine.

When I read that I heard it in Frank Muir's voice in my head.

It's a bluff isn't it?

238Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Reg Varney was the first person in the world to use a cash machine.

When I read that I heard it in Frank Muir's voice in my head.

It's a bluff isn't it?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

239Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:30

Damn it...!

Robert Robinson awards your team one point.

240Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ding.......Absquatulate...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum