Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 50]

241Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You would never had thought that ATM machines have been around since 1967! Shocked

I think it was the ATM in Jersey he used?

Edit: Scrap that as I have just seen the link, not sure why I thought Jersey either.

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:36; edited 1 time in total

242Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You would never had thought that ATM machines have been around since 1967! Shocked

Enfield KP.

243Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:You would never had thought that ATM machines have been around since 1967! Shocked

Enfield KP.
You beat me to my post edit. Very Happy

244Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 19:59

boltonbonce wrote:Ding.......Absquatulate...

Absquatulate.......The name given to the substance which forms the little brown vertical stripe found in the back of your underpants after over exertion in the gym whilst performing crunches to build up stomach muscles.

Or is it.......?

245Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 20:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Ding.......Absquatulate...

Absquatulate.......The name given to the substance which forms the little brown vertical stripe found in the back of your underpants after over exertion in the gym whilst performing crunches to build up stomach muscles.

Or is it.......?
You're thinking of spaghettification.

246Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 30 2016, 23:29

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

247Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 02 2016, 17:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wheater one year deal

248Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Wheater one year deal
Good

249Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 12:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clough to Villa £1.5M

250Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Clough to Villa £1.5M
 you would need to double that at least i think

251Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 13:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not when you're a skint league one side

252Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 13:15

Nothing in Clough to Villa, they had a look a while ago but decided against pursuing him.

253Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 13:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Nothing in Clough to Villa, they had a look a while ago but decided against pursuing him.

How the fuck do you know?

254Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 13:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Nothing in Clough to Villa, they had a look a while ago but decided against pursuing him.

Same question to you.

255Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 13:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Same question to you.

It's a rumour you cock

256Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 15:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think I'd be heartbroken if it's true. He's had plenty of time to bulk up but he's still a pipsqueak who gets brushed off the ball by a light breeze so I'm struggling to see how he'll make the grade.

257Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 16:27

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I disagree lusty he seems to be looking sharp in preseason and has scored a couple, I'm looking forward to seeing him and Clayton and hopefully both staying fit.
There are going to be some poor defenders in this league (no Dervite digs please) and they are both clever footballers who can take advantage of that. Looking forward to seeing Chris Taylor too.

258Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 16:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:I disagree lusty he seems to be looking sharp in preseason and has scored a couple, I'm looking forward to seeing him and Clayton and hopefully both staying fit.
There are going to be some poor defenders in this league (no Dervite digs please) and they are both clever footballers who can take advantage of that. Looking forward to seeing Chris Taylor too.
TBF it's this season that will make or break the lad. Needs to get 20+ goals at this level and I wish him every success in doing it.

259Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 03 2016, 18:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The goal output might not be the main thing for him, it depends how he's employed by PP whether as a striker or a 10 or the tip of a diamond

260Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 05 2016, 12:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Defender Lewis Buxton signed on a free.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum