Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

921Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

frankboy wrote:You have the necessary brain power to pull it off, making WGO only slightly dim. Plus, and this was the clincher, you love Leroy Lita too!

Wrong!

It's Bread who loves Leroy Lita (he once stole a full size cardboard image of Mr Lita from the Reading FC reception area).

I love Robert Earnshaw, twice the player Lita is.

922Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 14:18

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is true.

923Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 16:08

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Told you Whittam, no one with a face like Rob Earnshaw is allowed near Bolton !!! its against the law !!!!

924Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:Told you Whittam, no one with a face like Rob Earnshaw is allowed near Bolton !!! its against the law !!!!

Because he's so hot and would make the rest of Bolton look ugly?

Post a photo of yourself Bryan and we'll give marks out of 10.

925Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 16:18

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Give him a Hunch he'd make a brilliant Quasimodo !!!

926Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 16:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bryan she needs something to go with the wonky tits!

927Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 16:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

frankboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I think you're WGO.

You have the necessary brain power to pull it off, making WGO only slightly dim. Plus, and this was the clincher, you love Leroy Lita too!
About time he came back.

No doubt Nat upset him.

928Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
frankboy wrote:

You have the necessary brain power to pull it off, making WGO only slightly dim. Plus, and this was the clincher, you love Leroy Lita too!
About time he came back.

No doubt Nat upset him.
He threatened to expose the fact that Nat also uses her thong to floss.

Disgusting!

929Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri May 26 2017, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
frankboy wrote:

About time he came back.

No doubt Nat upset him.
He threatened to expose the fact that Nat also uses her thong to floss.

Disgusting!
Eww! 

I will never look at an egg slicer in the same way again! Shocked

930Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 10:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles hinting on twitter that we are keen on James Merideth, Bradford's left back.

931Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 12:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Iles hinting on twitter that we are keen on James Merideth, Bradford's left back.

That's an interesting shout because although he's only ever played in the lower leagues he's apparently quite pacy as left backs go so perhaps Parky is thinking of him as a wing back and have the option of setting up for a flat back four.
I know we're skint but it would be nice to see what Parky is looking for attack-wise.

932Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've already signed a left back. We won't be signing another.

933Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 13:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Moxey's gone, we need a cheap replacement.

Would also allow a back four with Meridith with Taylor playing left midfield.

934Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 10:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles wrong again!

Lions secure first summer signing

Millwall Football Club is delighted to announce that a deal has been agreed to sign James Meredith.

The left-back, previously of Bradford City, will officially become a Millwall player on July 1st. He has put pen-to-paper on a two-year contract and will complete a medical when he returns from holiday next week.

Meredith made over 200 appearances for The Bantams after joining them from York City in 2012. An Australian international with two caps to his name, the 29-year-old also previously played for Chesterfield and Shrewsbury amongst others in the early part of a career which began as a trainee at Derby County.

The defender scored against Millwall in a 1-1 draw at Valley Parade during 2016/17, as well as featuring in the Play-Off Final, and Lions boss Neil Harris is pleased to have secured his first signing since leading the club to the Championship.

He told millwallfc.co.uk: "It's important for us now at Championship level that we strengthen positions across the park and James' arrival certainly does that. Competition for places is vital if we're to be successful.

"He adds further quality to our left-hand side and arrives in form having enjoyed a brilliant season for Bradford. James has been putting in consistently good performances for some time, including against us, and I'm looking forward to working with him once pre-season training begins in the latter part of June."

Meredith said: "I met Neil and he came across so well. He's ambitious and has big plans both for the football club and for me as an individual, which is exactly what you want to hear and made Millwall the most attractive option for me.

"I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know my new team-mates during pre-season. There's a lot of hard work ahead because the Championship is a very demanding League with tough games every week.

"I'm excited for what the future holds and can't wait to play as a Millwall player at The Den. Whenever I've played there before the atmosphere has been great."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

935Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read this on another thread. Stop posting stuff twice.

936Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read this on another thread. Stop posting stuff twice.

937Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 11:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We must be very skint if Millwall can get him ahead of the guy who plucked him out of amateur football and gave him his first break.

What worries me now is that Parky will go for his other Bradford target McMahon who is 31 FFS.
Don't know if I'm reading too much into all of this or not but i get the feeling that the negotiations with Wheater aren't going that well.

938Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 14:22

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Where's the Chinese millions gone just when you need them. God, these oriental types are so fucking unreliable. Surprised

939Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 16:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hip Priest wrote:Where's the Chinese millions gone just when you need them.

Another Chinese takeaway?

940Transfer rumours ! - Page 47 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 16:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Where's the Chinese millions gone just when you need them. God, these oriental types are so fucking unreliable. Surprised
IF this was ever going to happen surely KA would be piling into the negotiations BEFORE we start signing players?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum