Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

931Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 12:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Iles hinting on twitter that we are keen on James Merideth, Bradford's left back.

That's an interesting shout because although he's only ever played in the lower leagues he's apparently quite pacy as left backs go so perhaps Parky is thinking of him as a wing back and have the option of setting up for a flat back four.
I know we're skint but it would be nice to see what Parky is looking for attack-wise.

932Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've already signed a left back. We won't be signing another.

933Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun May 28 2017, 13:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Moxey's gone, we need a cheap replacement.

Would also allow a back four with Meridith with Taylor playing left midfield.

934Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 10:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles wrong again!

Lions secure first summer signing

Millwall Football Club is delighted to announce that a deal has been agreed to sign James Meredith.

The left-back, previously of Bradford City, will officially become a Millwall player on July 1st. He has put pen-to-paper on a two-year contract and will complete a medical when he returns from holiday next week.

Meredith made over 200 appearances for The Bantams after joining them from York City in 2012. An Australian international with two caps to his name, the 29-year-old also previously played for Chesterfield and Shrewsbury amongst others in the early part of a career which began as a trainee at Derby County.

The defender scored against Millwall in a 1-1 draw at Valley Parade during 2016/17, as well as featuring in the Play-Off Final, and Lions boss Neil Harris is pleased to have secured his first signing since leading the club to the Championship.

He told millwallfc.co.uk: "It's important for us now at Championship level that we strengthen positions across the park and James' arrival certainly does that. Competition for places is vital if we're to be successful.

"He adds further quality to our left-hand side and arrives in form having enjoyed a brilliant season for Bradford. James has been putting in consistently good performances for some time, including against us, and I'm looking forward to working with him once pre-season training begins in the latter part of June."

Meredith said: "I met Neil and he came across so well. He's ambitious and has big plans both for the football club and for me as an individual, which is exactly what you want to hear and made Millwall the most attractive option for me.

"I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know my new team-mates during pre-season. There's a lot of hard work ahead because the Championship is a very demanding League with tough games every week.

"I'm excited for what the future holds and can't wait to play as a Millwall player at The Den. Whenever I've played there before the atmosphere has been great."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

935Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read this on another thread. Stop posting stuff twice.

936Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read this on another thread. Stop posting stuff twice.

937Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 11:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We must be very skint if Millwall can get him ahead of the guy who plucked him out of amateur football and gave him his first break.

What worries me now is that Parky will go for his other Bradford target McMahon who is 31 FFS.
Don't know if I'm reading too much into all of this or not but i get the feeling that the negotiations with Wheater aren't going that well.

938Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 14:22

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Where's the Chinese millions gone just when you need them. God, these oriental types are so fucking unreliable. Surprised

939Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 16:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hip Priest wrote:Where's the Chinese millions gone just when you need them.

Another Chinese takeaway?

940Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon May 29 2017, 16:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Where's the Chinese millions gone just when you need them. God, these oriental types are so fucking unreliable. Surprised
IF this was ever going to happen surely KA would be piling into the negotiations BEFORE we start signing players?

941Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 01 2017, 22:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bersant Celina

Don't know how much truth in the rumour though.

942Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 02 2017, 14:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm hearing this Celina rumour otherwise. We'll see...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

943Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 04 2017, 10:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Nixon this morning -

Bolton asking about Liverpool centre half Lloyd Jones on loan. More in paper

944Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 05 2017, 08:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Celina apparently Tweeted a picture of the macron if that means anything. Club denying jones interest though - despite parky itching to revert to a back 4.

945Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Celina apparently Tweeted a picture of the macron if that means anything. Club denying jones interest though - despite parky itching to revert to a back 4.

WANDERERS are lining-up a move for Manchester City wonder-kid Bersant Celina, The Bolton News understands.

The highly-rated 20-year-old midfielder spent most of last season on loan with FC Twente in Holland but will be sent out to the Championship next season, with Phil Parkinson first in the queue.

Celina has already made his bow in the Premier League, making a late cameo against Leicester City in February last year, and also played three times for the City first team in the FA Cup.

He impressed on loan in Eredivise last term, scoring five goals in 27 appearances, but a request to take him back to the continent has been turned down.

The Kosovan youngster can play on either wing or as a number 10, and has gained six caps for his country since they were officially recognised by FIFA. Celina had previously played for Norway’s Under-21s but turned down a senior call-up.

News of Wanderers’ interest was first flagged up on Celina’s Instagram account, where he posted a picture of the Macron Stadium.

It is understood talks have since taken placed between the club and the player’s representatives, with a view to a season-long loan.

Wanderers made a successful switch to 3-5-2 in February after losing Sammy Ameobi and Zach Clough, with new signing Felipe Morais employed in a wing-back role during the League One promotion run-in.

The former Bradford City star has spoken to the Whites about a new contract, with hopes high a deal will be struck later this month.

But Parkinson also wants the option of returning to 4-2-3-1 and is on the lookout for at least two attacking players who could fit the bill.

Meanwhile, The Bolton News understands Wanderers will not be looking into a loan deal for Liverpool defender Lloyd Jones.

Reports at the weekend suggested Phil Parkinson was lining-up a move for the 21-year-old centre-back, who spent last season at Swindon, but the rumour has been played down at the Macron.

946Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If only the mods could work together.

947Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 05 2017, 13:31

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:No disrespect meant here but as he puts it, he's a bit thick when it comes to I.T related things so he wouldn't have a clue on what a Proxy server is and how to change his own IP address. Very Happy

What's an IP address?

Is it like a Post Office Box?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Christ, Boncey! That looks like the Wetherspoons I go to.  Cool

948Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 05 2017, 22:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Manchester United, Tottenham and Everton all in the hunt for young Bolton star Max Broughton

Manchester United, Tottenham and Everton are showing interest in Bolton Wanderers prospect Max Broughton.
The 16-year-old midfielder has been impressing playing for Bolton's U18s and has earned recognition from England at youth level.
Broughton initially impressed Bolton on trial in October 2014 after being spotted playing for local side Rossendale United and then signed scholarship forms in December 2015.

949Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 06 2017, 01:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every year I get weekly reports about our youth prospects and imagine that we can resolve our financial problems by bringing through players from the academy and every year I am disappointed as we sell them off to keep the finances in order Surely this is wrong and down to the manager being under too much pressure to get results to risk playing t hem...? I just get the feeling we are a few few million short of being able to advance th club from within the especially when I see the lik s of Holding going to a song

950Transfer rumours ! - Page 48 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 06 2017, 21:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems we are interested in Callum Camps - out of contract at Rochdale.

Transfer embargo seems to be an issue though?

Other gossip is that Morais has been offered a one year contract - take it or leave it - he wants two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum