Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardiff game at the Reebok, Sat, 3rd Nov - Live on Sky!

+4
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
rammywhite
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kick off 5.20pm.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If I've got this right that means we've got 2 home games live on Sky before December- against Forest and now Cardiff.
It sounds good - but it usually means that the crowd is down as its cheaper ansd easier to sit at home and watch it- although we'll pick up a pile of dosh for being live.
Personally I wish they'd broadcast more of our away games as I think we tend to play better and differntly away from home. It also means that for non travelling fans we see them a few times more.
Anybody agree or disagree?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Phew - at least 2 matches on sky, and hopefully some on Al-Jazeera sport, which does follow the Championship, or even Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:If I've got this right that means we've got 2 home games live on Sky before December- against Forest and now Cardiff.
It sounds good - but it usually means that the crowd is down as its cheaper ansd easier to sit at home and watch it- although we'll pick up a pile of dosh for being live.
Personally I wish they'd broadcast more of our away games as I think we tend to play better and differntly away from home. It also means that for non travelling fans we see them a few times more.
Anybody agree or disagree?

I agree. It's bloody dear following Wanderers away from home especially if you have kids. Fortunately, this coming season we have quite a few away games within easy travelling distance.

I'll probably draw the line at Watford and give Charlton and Ipswich a miss.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I know we get money and 'Brand exposure' on TV so i accept we kick off at stupid times now and again. but we are going to see much more of this in the championship because as the championship goes - we are now a 'big' club.

as a fan... id be happy never being on sky and kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday every week...

or failing that... im REALLY looking forward to friday night football, that's gonna be amazing!

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Friday Football?

That just reminds me of Tranmere, Aldridge & Morrisey...

Whatsupdoc

David Ngog
David Ngog

Mallorca Trotter wrote:Friday Football?

You just dragged this thread down to gutter level, never ever mention that c**t Ald****e in a decent thread

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yep, thats one player I can say I really detested. Anyway lads, at least you'll have your Saturday free to go shopping with the missus Very Happy

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Whatsupdoc wrote:
Mallorca Trotter wrote:Friday Football?

You just dragged this thread down to gutter level, never ever mention that c**t Ald****e in a decent thread

I apologise.

I'm embarrassed, saddened and upset by my last comment.

As punishment, I've put my name down for a council house near Turf Moor...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum