Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Latest Wheeze from the ST

+15
Fabians Right Peg
Kane57
Norpig
karlypants
JAH
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Reebok Trotter
whatsgoingon
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Sluffy
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Sep 29 2016, 19:20

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is that a Panda Shark?

122The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Sep 29 2016, 19:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hypnotic,isn't it?

123The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Sep 29 2016, 20:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry, I was going to reply straight away but I got looking at the Panda Shark and next thing I know, an hour's passed and I'm still sat here dribbling...

124The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 08:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought it was quality instead of volume?

Not really is it?

125The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 08:47

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I thought it was quality instead of volume?

Not really is it?
Laughing

126The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 09:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really is it?

Have you read my posts?

127The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 11:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Not really is it?

Have you read my posts?

I have my dear, I enjoy reading them, pure quality, accurate, funny and straight to the point.

Keep up the good work, Miss Whittam!!

128The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No need for sarcasm.

129The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 12:22

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whittam's become the new de facto Boggers, providing a foil for Scott's rapier-like "wit".

So sad to see.....

130The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 12:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another quality post, Breadman (clap clap)

Well done.....

131The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 13:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Not really is it?

Have you read my posts?

I have my dear, I enjoy reading them, pure quality, accurate, funny and straight to the point.

Keep up the good work, Miss Whittam!!
I also doff my cap to thee miss whittam, thou truly art a goliath amongst davids within the walls of internet forumry.
Had thou the appearance of thy avatar thou would surely get it

132The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 13:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is it just me or does Scott come across completely different than usual these last couple of weeks? Its as if someone else is now posting as Scott  :bomb:

133The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 13:19

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:is it just me or does Scott come across completely different than usual these last couple of weeks? Its as if someone else is now posting as Scott  :bomb:

I pointed that out a couple of weeks ago.

If you go back a few years, all the piss-poor spelling and chimp grammar disappears.

I can't believe I ever got conned into believing he was a real bloke.....

134The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 13:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Before Scott comes on all guns blazing it's actually a compliment, he seems far more intelligent recently  Very Happy

135The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 16:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:is it just me or does Scott come across completely different than usual these last couple of weeks? Its as if someone else is now posting as Scott  :bomb:

Scott got banned (for good) I am the forth owner of the site, the secret owner if you like, I've taken over the (Scott) account, I had no choice but to permanently remove him.

136The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 16:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the plot thickens  Very Happy

137The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 17:46

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I see the shit spelling and chimp grammar's back...

138The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 17:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I see the shit spelling and chimp grammar's back...

139The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Fri Sep 30 2016, 21:40

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:I see the shit spelling and chimp grammar's back...

I know let's stick to the grown up stuff like panda sharks

140The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 7 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Mon Oct 03 2016, 12:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[size=13][size=13]Dear fellow trust member, 

At the BWFCST AGM on 29 September 2016, concerns were raised both by the Trust board and by the members in attendance, regarding the current situation the Club finds itself facing arising from the delay in filing of the 2014/2015 accounts and the effect that this is having on the transfer dealing restrictions that were imposed by the Football League and are still in place.

Assurances Given

Statements have been made in recent months by the BWFC Chairman, Ken Anderson stating that accounts were ready for signing and were available to be filed with Companies House. Indeed, Mr Anderson stated in a radio interview broadcast by BBC Radio Manchester on 03 September 2016 that the accounts could be filed by John Pelling “today or tomorrow if he wanted”. Similar assurances regarding filing of accounts were given by Mr Anderson on 14 June ’16 in a published interview with The Bolton News in which Mr Anderson also made positive references to hopes for the transfer embargo being lifted before the start of pre-season and that “the finances are in place. Accounts are waiting to be signed off..”

Questions To Be Asked

In our surveys of members held in April ’16 and in the one currently running, over 80% of members have indicated a preference for the BWFCST to raise concerns, ask questions and report back to members regarding such concerns.

In accordance with this mandate, we would like to put the questions in this short survey to the BWFCST membership. 

Many thanks

Bolton Wanderers Supporters' Trust. 

I won't detail the three questions in the survey. If you're an ST member you've probably answered them,and if you're not,ya boo sucks to you.
[/size][/size]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum