Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feckin' Hedgehogs.

+9
Fabians Right Peg
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Number8bus
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even a thread about hedgehogs goes off the rails......... Razz

22Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Order... Order...... Order !!!!!!

23Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers Scott.....I'll have a pint. :drink:

24Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You might have.
Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Pic_8_1282812991

Another thread ruined by gay sex...

Very Happy

25Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are they eating bananas?

26Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Why are they eating bananas?
They are insinuating something else.

I thought a picture told a thousand words?

Which one is Scott?

27Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hedgehogs like bananas.

Back on track. Nice work by me.

28Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:26

Especially the gay ones.

(Hedgehogs, not bananas.)

29Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:38

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

love hedgehogs

Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Tumblr11

30Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 20:54

We had to have pest control out for a rat in the yard.  The pest control man said if you can fit 3 fingers in a hole then a rat can get in.

For some reason i just started thinking about which ex's would need a rat trap up their junk Smile

31Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 13 2016, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We had to have pest control out for a rat in the yard.  The pest control man said if you can fit 3 fingers in a hole then a rat can get in.

For some reason i just started thinking about which ex's would need a rat trap up their junk Smile
lol!

32Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 20 2016, 00:24

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bloody things are back.

The first one did one under the fence.

The second one had to be removed to the golf course in a shoe box.

Tonight, however, the dog went out, started barking furiously and I thought: "Here we go again", only to discover that the latest interloper was the size of a basketball and that changed things a bit.

Was that the mother?

Are they nesting in our garden?

Does that suggest that I've been (unwittingly) encouraging her children to relocate elsewhere before they were capable of fending for themselves?

Am I a twat?

Would Chris Packham punch me if he knew what I'd done?

Have I killed some hedgehogs?

33Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Sat Aug 20 2016, 07:22

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't really get them round here, however I went camping in the lakes a while back and during one of my early am dash to the conveniences by torch light, upon returning to our tent I kicked what I believed to be a rock, rather annoyed I stooped down in the pitch black to grab the offending obstacle in order to lob it to a location that would prevent me stubbing my toe only to be shocked at the rather prickly texture of the offending article.

Realising I had the torch I decide to investigate further to find it was indeed a hedgehog.

Wanting to share, at 2am, my wondrous discovery I  went inside the tent to fully wake the kids, who due to my initial manly warning, or startled girl like scream which ever you prefer, had started to emerge from their deep hibernation.

To my surprise in the short time that it took for the kids to come and rescue me from what they assumed to be a life threatening situation the little bleeder legged it. Which brings me to my question, it seems to me that hedgehogs are pretty nifty on there feet (they even named one sonic) and can get into places most animals can't so why the hell have they decided the best thing to do when attacked is to root themselves to the spot and become immobile?

34Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Tue Oct 04 2016, 11:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen this. It might be worth a try Bread if you are still having issues. Very Happy

https://www.arkwildlife.co.uk/Information/91/Free_Bird_Care_Competition_from_Ark_Wildlife.html

35Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Wed Oct 05 2016, 17:58

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

A single hedghog will keep your garden free of pests, hedgehogs are good for your garden.

36Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Wed Oct 05 2016, 18:04

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So's horse shit but I wouldn't want a ton of that living in my back garden either.

37Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Thu Oct 06 2016, 09:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bread2.0 wrote:So's horse shit but I wouldn't want a ton of that living in my back garden either.

:rofl: lol!

38Feckin' Hedgehogs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feckin' Hedgehogs. Thu Oct 06 2016, 09:16

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reminds me of an old joke - Q- what's the difference between an XR3i and a hedgehog
                                        A - on a hedgehog the pricks are on the outside

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum