Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts isnt going anywhere

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuts isnt going anywhere Empty Nuts isnt going anywhere Tue Aug 16 2016, 10:55

Bread and barb will come back and the site will be back to normal.

Everyone stop panicking and just chill.we are on for a top season with Bolton, we will have a lot to cheer about and the site will remainas busy as ever.

There is enough DECENT posters on here to keep it going and new ones joining all the time.  Which i think with quality blog posts like petes, a bit more on the social media aspect and others may be inclined to join in without all the bollocks that has been going on recently.

One thing i think is vital to this site, and a lot may not agree with me is, we need Nat back on top form too.  Doing what Nat does best.

So come back breaders and barb, everyone get your vimto and twirls out, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!!!

2Nuts isnt going anywhere Empty Re: Nuts isnt going anywhere Tue Aug 16 2016, 11:13

Fook me. Its worse than i thought. 

Batten down the hatches

The end is nigh

THE END IS NIGH

3Nuts isnt going anywhere Empty Re: Nuts isnt going anywhere Tue Aug 16 2016, 11:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it can't go anywhere, it would mean i may have to do a full days work instead of skiving on here all day  Very Happy

4Nuts isnt going anywhere Empty Re: Nuts isnt going anywhere Tue Aug 16 2016, 11:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fook me. Its worse than i thought. 

Batten down the hatches

The end is nigh

THE END IS NIGH
Nuts isnt going anywhere Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuoAmYh49tH5CwuAxtvYXY41z5hoJ349QJsUvhTWL20ZM41Ix9

5Nuts isnt going anywhere Empty Re: Nuts isnt going anywhere Tue Aug 16 2016, 12:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Bread and barb will come back and the site will be back to normal.

Everyone stop panicking and just chill.we are on for a top season with Bolton, we will have a lot to cheer about and the site will remainas busy as ever.

There is enough DECENT posters on here to keep it going and new ones joining all the time.  Which i think with quality blog posts like petes, a bit more on the social media aspect and others may be inclined to join in without all the bollocks that has been going on recently.

One thing i think is vital to this site, and a lot may not agree with me is, we need Nat back on top form too.  Doing what Nat does best.

So come back breaders and barb, everyone get your vimto and twirls out, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!!!
I quite agree Johnny.

Up the Nuts! cheers Shocked Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum