Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Nuts needs you!

Nuts needs you!

+9
y2johnny
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
gloswhite
karlypants
Angry Dad
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Nuts needs you! Empty Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 13:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy has now threatened to let Nuts close in October as again he cant handle someone having a different opinion than his own.

I don't know how much it costs to keep this site running on a yearly basis but i'm prepared to contribute to keep this site going under new ownership if Sluffy wants out. Who else would be wiling to do that?

Who knows under new ownership we can encourage all those regulars who have left us to come back and get this site back to what it used to be which was a fun place to comment on whatever you wanted with the more than occasional ruck  Very Happy

KP and BTID would you be prepared to step up and run this site with help from others?

We can't let this site close!

2Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 14:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy will be back when he's calmed down.

But Mo is ready to step up if needed.

3Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 14:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do we want him back though? He's the main reason people don't post on here now no matter what he says about others.

4Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 14:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's the main reason I stopped posting, was the same on Burnden Aces, I wouldn't be disappointed if he left, as for Mo, he doesn't know how to work speakers.

5Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:07

Guest


Guest

Sluffy’s a good poster who has gone astray in recent weeks. Everyone wants a healthy level of debate but the constant diatribes/petty squabbles have been a bit draining. This has always been part of his shtick but has become constant recently. I presume this is as a result of lockdown.

Anyway, Nuts needs Sluffy and I reckon Sluffy needs Nuts. Enough talk of shut downs/ anyone leaving.

6Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Recent WEEKS?  scratch

7Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see you back Martin  Very Happy

8Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:13

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Nice to see you back Martin  Very Happy
I'll be back until mein Fuhrer starts with his soft bans again.

9Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I stopped because this site has become  Sluffy's War, it's  Shite, Sluffy needs to go he's killing it, it's not fun anymore also all this political shit from Sluffy, Xmiles,Troy, etc needs to go as well. This is a one off i won't be posting anything else unless there is a big change which there wont be so adios amigos.

10Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Norpig wrote:Nice to see you back Martin  Very Happy
I'll be back until mein Fuhrer starts with his soft bans again.
If you are talking about your last ban then it was me who pressed the button and for good reason too which you know.

11Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m not sure what to make of all this so when I can be arsed I will be commenting something I hope more worthwhile.

12Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:If you are talking about your last ban then it was me who pressed the button and for good reason too which you know.
Really so fuck off, I'm off again, do't need soft cunts like you ruling my postings, sorry folks but it's like living in a dictatorship, have fun everyone.

13Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:If you are talking about your last ban then it was me who pressed the button and for good reason too which you know.
Really so fuck off, I'm off again, do't need soft cunts like you ruling my postings, sorry folks but it's like living in a dictatorship, have fun everyone.
You were being racist against the Chinese.

You are 53 years of age and I believe I gave you a 24hr ban.

Grow up!

It just shows the amount of intelligence you have really Martin which is rather sad.

14Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't mind the bickering, although the same people making the same points becomes tiresome, but what pisses me off most is.......

FOLK WHO STILL CAN'T USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION PROPERLY.

As far as I am concerned it completely dilutes your point when you quote the previous 5 replies in every post.

It's about time KP sorted this. It wouldn't happen under a Mo dictatorship.

15Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat is it the problem like I have done and should have edited the quote to show only the last one and not two?

16Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not having a go at you KP, i actually think you could run this site with BTID and others maybe? I know you are loyal to Sluffy but he is bringing the site down around him.

I know Sluffy has been unwell recently so he has a lot on his plate but he doesn't do himself or the site any favours when he goes off on one.

17Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've often wondered but how do you use the quote function properly?

18Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've often wondered but how do you use the quote function properly?

Fook me, 8 years on the site and he still hasn't figured it out.

On Thursday I shall clap for everyone in the NHS but you.

19Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm not having a go at you KP, i actually think you could run this site with BTID and others maybe?

Oh shit, if that happens I fear the rise of....

Nuts needs you! 9928e4cd588888587642b69530581e41

20Nuts needs you! Empty Re: Nuts needs you! Wed May 20 2020, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't clap either, i bloody work for it  Very Happy

I was tempted to use the quote function but though better of it, i don't want a death threat.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum