Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Fleetwood - Match Report Post #35

+16
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
To Be Frank
gloswhite
karlypants
King Bill
Bwfc1958
Fabians Right Peg
bryan458
Reebok Trotter
whatsgoingon
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good result, average performance. But that beats shit result, shit performance.

On the plus side Wheater and Beevers looked good again, Fleetwood rarely threatened. Woolery was excellent when he came on, long term he's probably a better bet than Zach Clough who seems to be following in the footsteps of a long line of injury prone ponces.

On the downside Moxey is a disaster waiting to happen, and we still need three good chances to score one.

But we're top of the league without playing well, who knows what we could do with a couple more good players.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A couple of good players would be wonderful but it's gone a bit quiet on that front so I'm hoping they're working something out.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another really tedious affair with a good result. I'm not sure how long it will last although to be fair, at least we're not on the back foot from the word go for the first time in years. I don't think we'll concede a lot of goals in this division, I just worry that the goals might dry up, as we don't create that many great chances at all and we clearly don't have any good finishers.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Lewis Buxton who to me has been notably poor both times that I've seen him, giving the ball away with nearly every touch.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Being back in Bolton this week I dragged myself to the rain soaked festivities ...

After watching this up close and personal I think we need some reinforcements sooner rather than later. Seemed to me that Fleetwood were well worth a point and most fans around me said the same thing. Our luck continues and may it do so for the next 40 games.
Wheater & Spearing were our best players ..... Moxey was abused but IMO was our only outlet down the left wing in the first half. He is a full back not a winger.  Madine doesn't want to get his hair mussed. I don't know why we need Trotter & Vela in the middle. A more creative player or a decent winger would be better IMO.
Anyhow we sweaked it but going forward a lot more chances need to be created than I saw yesterday.
Well dun lads on the win.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

watched the second half in Barcelona on a facebook live stream  Very Happy. Not the greatest coverage but we did well to come back again from being 1 down.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:watched the second half in Barcelona on a facebook live stream  Very Happy. Not the greatest coverage but we did well to come back again from being 1 down.
You did well to miss the first half.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:watched the second half in Barcelona on a facebook live stream  Very Happy. Not the greatest coverage but we did well to come back again from being 1 down.

Hope you and the wife are having a fantastic time.

Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Hope you and the wife are having a fantastic time.

Very Happy

came back yesterday and back in work today Crying or Very sad

We went to the Camp Nou, what a stadium that is! Amazing place and well worth a visit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum