Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chairman to hold fans' Q&A session on Wednesday

+7
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
Sluffy
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fucking hell ! So I forgot to put the smiley on. It wasn't rude at all. Don't be such a tart, (and here's a smiley to show I'm joking with you, just in case   Very Happy )

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Do not doubt The Boggers!

Almost 12 months ago to the day, he was telling us that the new owners would be "unveiled within 24 hours - Fact! ITK!" 

And he was scarily spot on.

...after only 3 months of repeating it on a daily basis.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Itk Snippet

Boggersbelief wrote:88 points

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You lot get so excited by my words

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From Nixon, in the Sun -

MONEY TALKS Bolton chiefs Ken Anderson and Dean Holdsworth aim to heal a rift ahead of a potential sale

Pair fell out after doing a deal to take control of Trotters last season but want to reconcile with mystery Saudi group interested -

BOLTON owners Ken Anderson and Dean Holdsworth are trying to heal a rift ahead of a potential sale of the club.

The pair fell out after doing a deal to take control of Wanderers last season but they are now trying to patch up their differences as a mystery Saudi group look to buy them out.

Former agent Anderson has told club officials that a new owner is ‘on the way’ while staff have been expecting an announcement for over a week.

However Anderson and Holdsworth, who own the club between them, need to be in agreement about how the sale is carried out and who pays off what debts.

Bolton were rescued by Anderson and Holdsworth after previous owner Eddie Davies bailed out of the troubled club.

However there are charges and loans against the club, so any takeover will be a difficult deal to push through.

A Saudi group, using a leading London law firm, have been trying to buy for a few weeks. But the due diligence process will be long.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2247026/bolton-chiefs-ken-anderson-and-dean-holdsworth-aim-to-heal-a-rift-ahead-of-a-potential-sale/

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

But then!!!

Club statement -

Total refute of any Saudi based takeover talks!

Statement from Chairman Ken Anderson regarding recent speculation.

Following recent speculation in respect of potential takeover discussions Chairman Ken Anderson would like to refute this unhelpful rumour and place on record that the club has not previously or is currently holding any discussions with a Saudi based group or their legal representatives regarding a potential takeover of the Club.

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3433350.aspx#bc3tukOZmZuX2WeY.99

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nixon first mentioned this a few days ago.

Anderson then denied it in that club statement yesterday.

The Sun story in the link above was published today.

So Nixon must be confident that there's some truth in it and I wouldn't put too much faith in Anderson's denials.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

maybe it's just not a Saudi takeover? 

What would KA gain from denying this?

#disleyincoming #itk #fact #boggers2.0

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kia in talks ITK, fact, boggers3.0

#someguycalledmartinfromfarnworthtakingovertomorrow #moreitk #boggers6.0  #ivelostcount

/bankarlypants

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:#someguycalledmartinfromfarnworthtakingovertomorrow #moreitk #boggers6.0  #ivelostcount
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:/bankarlypants
:Overreact: Wtf have I done? Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm buying the club. Meet you all in the Forsyth Lounge. Bring nibbles.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I'm buying the club. Meet you all in the Forsyth Lounge. Bring nibbles.

You doing away with that scoreboard screen thingy and installing some doors?

(Nobody under 35's gonna get that, are they...?)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm putting in a new screen. One that shows more than the score,and who sponsors the players.

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:/bankarlypants
:Overreact: Wtf have I done? Shocked
Very Happy

boltonbonce wrote:I'm buying the club. Meet you all in the Forsyth Lounge. Bring nibbles.
Prunes?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do tower fm keep referring it to an iPad screen? 

Is it some sort of advertisement?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum