Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas

+5
gloswhite
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Fri Dec 09 2016, 22:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spartacus was 100 years old today. Quite a milestone. They had a big party for him in true Hollywood fashion where the rich and famous paid their respects. Kirk said the secret to a long life was his happy marriage and the fact that he had no enemies. When asked why he had no enemies, he replied, " Because they're all dead. "

2Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Fri Dec 09 2016, 22:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play to him, not many 'A listers' make it to a ton.

A decent actor in his day too!

3Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Sat Dec 10 2016, 08:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joel Douglas, the less famous son of the actor Kirk, was performing at the Comedy Store and getting increasingly frustrated by the audience reaction. He started shouting: "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" At which point some wag stood up and said: "No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son." Then someone else stood up, and so on.

4Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Sat Dec 10 2016, 15:21

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wonder if HM sent him a telegram as a mark of respect for someone who has given us so much pleasure. Happy birthday.

5Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Sat Dec 10 2016, 17:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

On that basis, Nat will be expecting the same on her next 32nd birthday  Very Happy

6Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Sun Dec 11 2016, 11:24

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Can't take anyone that wears sandals seriously.

7Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Sun Dec 11 2016, 22:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:Can't take anyone that wears sandals seriously.

What about Mohandas Gandhi, credited with forming the passive resistance movement?

8Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Mon Dec 12 2016, 09:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Joel Douglas, the less famous son of the actor Kirk, was performing at the Comedy Store and getting increasingly frustrated by the audience reaction. He started shouting: "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" At which point some wag stood up and said: "No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son." Then someone else stood up, and so on.
That's good, another cracking comment was years ago when watching Carrie at the cinema at the bit where Carrie uses her psychic powers to throw the 3 knives through her Mum's heart someone shouted out "one hundred and eighty"

9Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Mon Dec 12 2016, 09:45

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:

What about Mohandas Gandhi, credited with forming the passive resistance movement?
No exceptions men in sandals a no no. Didn't he wear a sheet ?

10Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Mon Dec 12 2016, 17:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

No exceptions men in sandals a no no. Didn't he wear a sheet ?
I heard that other sandal-wearing troublemaker Jesus of Nazareth did.

11Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Mon Dec 12 2016, 17:25

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And that fat, lazy bastard, Buddha.

Sat there, under his tree all day long, telling everybody to be nice to each other.....

Wanker!

(EDIT: Just checked some images and it appears he was bare-foot. So the lazy twat couldn't even be arsed putting any shoes on!)

12Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas  Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kirk Douglas Mon Dec 12 2016, 18:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:And that fat, lazy bastard, Buddha.

Sat there, under his tree all day long, telling everybody to be nice to each other.....

Wanker!

(EDIT: Just checked some images and it appears he was bare-foot. So the lazy twat couldn't even be arsed putting any shoes on!)

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum