Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shares - stock market

+4
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Jul 25 2012, 11:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It could be a practical alternative to burning coal. I am thinking of ways to lower our global carbon emissions, excluding nocturnal emissions.

One jobbie from a Brontosaurus could keep a family in heat for several days.

22Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Jul 25 2012, 20:41

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I can only stand back in wonder and awe and amazement at the knowledge on display. The secret, mystifying world of financial institutions and aka front office.

Oh, just a thought. Would the success of Australian mining have anything to do with the fact that China has bought all the coal (and anything else they have) for the next two hundred years.

23Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Aug 08 2012, 21:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

24Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Aug 08 2012, 21:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm glad I have never bothered with stocks and shares. It's too much of a high risk market.

25Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Aug 08 2012, 23:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just buy up classic cars and motor bikes and store them they always go up in value.

26Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Aug 08 2012, 23:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am surprised you have not got a nice collection of Purdey Shotguns hidden in your attic.

27Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Aug 08 2012, 23:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I am surprised you have not got a nice collection of Purdey Shotguns hidden in your attic.
I couldn,t possibly comment RT. I do have a nice samurai sword collection and an interesting electronic item from the usa.

28Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Wed Aug 08 2012, 23:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't say I am surprised. You strike me as a man for all seasons. Woe betide any smackheads from Wythenshawe who decide to pay your abode a visit in the wee small hours!

29Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Thu Aug 09 2012, 06:57

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Just before I left British Airways in 2002 one of the lads suggested investing in Far East Oil. He had put a lot of money into a Company called Dragon Oil. The share price at that time was around 50p I seem to remember. He had invested some of his severance money. I couldn't risk it as I had my family to think of. The price now stands at around 6 quid a share. OK, that's ten years later but you would be hard pushed to get returns like that with most other shares. I have to agree with bwfc71 here, invest in mining and oil companies in Australia or the Far East that are only just starting or are at a low price before they rocket.

30Shares - stock market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shares - stock market Thu Aug 09 2012, 19:26

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

FTSE hit 5800, so I'm out

Back in at 5,300 or so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum